Werewolf WereWolf 2022 review and Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s another thread from way back when we “ranked“ in tiers. Was just a personal point of view. Most of those players don’t play anymore unfortunately
I was just coming in to say after my game before last I became tier 1 and was proved by being killed night 1.

As I said you’ll have to hit Chief up for more badges. I don’t really play but if you wanna run something like that it’s up to you.
If others were keen for it I’m happy to expand on the idea, Grand Uncle Horace ?

Would be a case of our regular players voting for say their 10 best WW players from 2022, do a countdown like the beez. Then have a Rising Star (would just need to have a list of those who played their first game in 2022). Happy to run that no worries.

If others were keen for it I’m happy to expand on the idea, Grand Uncle Horace ?

Would be a case of our regular players voting for say their 10 best WW players from 2022, do a countdown like the beez. Then have a Rising Star (would just need to have a list of those who played their first game in 2022). Happy to run that no worries.

Fantastic

Who else is a first-year player to help out with my list for nominations? (First game must have been in the 2022 calendar year)

kananooks
Ligma
Robertio
Strigoi
damicky
rye

Obviously I'll have missed some, but these are the ones who come to mind.

Hate to upset my captain in thewizardmelon but best newbie has to be BEaston for me.

Chatterbox is MWPP by the length of the straight.

Evil lurker is omgfridge cos, well, y'know.
Firm agree on all three of these. BEaston and thewizardmelon have both been fantastic additions though (as have a few others actually).

Thanks for the shoutouts

Haha, thanks for the thread GUH. Honestly I think I prioritise having fun more than winning. If I wanted to win I would go the lurker route. I do give it my all though so in that sense I'll take the competitive tag. I think por_please_ya needs a mention here for her back to back SK wins, as do jmoo wan / Pie 4 Life / croweater 41 for some BOG performances without resorting to the lurker route

And yes, I'm a chatterbox. A few in here can confirm or deny if that's just a werewolf persona thing. Believe it or not I have actually tried to tone it down!
Newcomer kananooks is probably set to give me a run for my money in the next year

Evil lurker award has got to go to omgfridge haha , easily.

thewizardmelon and CursingFijian tie for my newcomer votes

I agree with MC Bad Genius for the drivers' award.
Those back-to-back SK wins essentially make porps BOG for 2022 for me.

Firm agree on all three of these. BEaston and thewizardmelon have both been fantastic additions though (as have a few others actually).

Those back-to-back SK wins essentially make porps BOG for 2022 for me.
I’m waiting for a mention! I’m sure it was an accidental miss. Best funny guy perhaps? Hell, I’ll even take the worst player award
99BCF976-D357-4814-9DDA-E4BC919B7488.jpeg

Great idea Horrie!

Firstly, thanks for having me in the weird WW world which definitely hasn't served as a recruitment ground for the ESP. I like to think I've had a few good games, in particular the TOS game as plaguebearer, and I thought rye opened their account with 2 outstanding games, but BEaston certainly took to this like a duck to water, definitely the newcomers vote for me!

As for the others, I am mostly in agreeance! MC Bad Genius you do a fantastic job repeatedly, but a shout out to serial_thrilla for his TOS games as well. He knows they are maddeningly infuriating and I drive myself into a tizzy trying to piece things together, but they're an absolute blast to the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back