Remove this Banner Ad

OP - Rules & Roles
Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Hey all

It's been a couple of weeks since the last game and I've now got some time to run a game.

Rules and roles TBC. Likely a traditional game with vampires depending on numbers.

Will kick off Sunday night if we have the numbers.

Basic rules:

Roles will be randomly assigned to all players, which will be communicated via PM (except villagers). The villagers must identify and kill all players not aligned with the village before these players can kill enough villagers to satisfy their win condition. Only one faction can win the game.

Each day will consist of two phases:

Night phase (8pm – 7am AEDST)

Players with night actions will nominate targets via PM during this phase. Nominations will not be accepted after 7am whether or not deadline has been announced.

Day phase (7am – 8pm AEDST)

After the results of night actions have been announced all players will publicly vote to lynch one player during this phase. Votes will not be accepted after 8pm whether or not deadline has been announced.

Voting:

The reason for lynching rule will not be used for this game.

Please bold the name of the player you wish to lynch and tag the moderator as follows:

Player Name

Barrybran

Votes will not be counted if they are not bolded. All players must vote for a player to be lynched. Votes to abstain will not be counted as a vote. If a player fails to vote or submit a night action in two consecutive nights or miss voting/night actions in three nights across the game they will be modkilled. Modkilled players will not be invited into the Dead PM.

There is no multilynch. If the vote is tied at deadline all players leading the vote will be put into a list randomiser and the player at the top of the randomised list will be lynched.

Werewolf etiquette:

DISCUSSING THE GAME

While the game is running players are not permitted to discuss the game anywhere but in this thread, the Dead PM or PM’s related to this game, if you have one. Posting screenshots and quoting PM’s are prohibited. Players caught breaching these rules will be modkilled without warning and denied entry to the Dead PM.

DEAD PLAYERS

Players who are killed are permitted to post a farewell post provided that it does not impact the game (eg. “thanks for the game” or “good luck”). Dead players must leave the game immediately and are not permitted to post or like posts in the game thread or any PM they are a part of (except the Dead PM) until the end of the game.

EDITING/DELETING POSTS

Players are not permitted to edit or delete posts during the game. Doing so will result in the player being modkilled and not being permitted to joint the Dead PM.

EVIL

Mafia

Godfather – night-immune; chooses one player each night to discover their role; seers as a villager
Roleblocker – blocks one player’s action each night; may not choose the same player on consecutive nights
Goon – assists with kills

Win condition: eliminate all non-Mafia Evil players and equal or outnumber Good players

Wolves
Alpha – night-immune; chooses one player each night to discover their role; seers as a villager
Cub – if the Cub dies, the wolves receive two (2) kills the following night phase
Wolf – assists with kills

Win condition: eliminate all non-Wolves Evil players and equal or outnumber Good players

Serial Killer – night-immune; seers as villager; kills one player each night

Win condition: Make it to the final four players

Head Vampire – cannot be killed at night; seers as a villager. The Head Vampire converts one (1) player on all even nights and kills one (1) player on all odd nights. Recruits may only win with the vampires and will seer as villager regardless of their original role. When the Head Vampire dies, the remaining vampires may choose to kill one player each night. A maximum of three vampires may exist at any one time.

Win condition: Eliminate all non-Vampires Evil players and equal or outnumber Good players

GOOD
Seer – chooses one player each night to discover their role; will not be told whether they are the real seer or the fake seer
Fake seer – chooses one player each night to discover their role but is told incorrect information; will not be told whether they are the real seer or the fake seer
Vigilante – chooses one player each night to kill
Doctor – chooses one player to protect each night from all night actions; may not choose the same player on consecutive nights

Flogs – three players who know each other’s role and share a PM

All other players are villager with no special abilities

Win condition: eliminate all Evil players

Last edited:
Player List
Players

1. Chipmunk (Doctor lynched by village D2)
2. croweater 41
3. Dingster

4. Mister M (Villager lynched by village D1)
5. The Half Back
6. ZergMinion (Head Vampire lynched by village D3)
7. Dero (Seer/Fake Seer killed by Serial Killer N0)
8. NaturalDisaster (Villager killed by Wolves N2)
9. Nunez (Flog killed by Mafia N0)
10. akkaps (Villager killed by Wolves N3)
11. guero (Vigilante killed by Mafia N2)
12. PMBangers (Alpha lynched by village D6)
13. MWPP (Wolf killed by Mafia N4)
14. jmoo wan (Serial Killer lynched by village D5)

15. Millky95
16. eth-dog (Villager/Vampire killed by Mafia N1)
17. The Filth Wizard (Flog killed by Mafia N3)
18. por_please_ya (Villager killed by Serial Killer N2)
19. Hoos (Seer/Fake Seer killed by Wolves N1)

20. Pie 4 Life
21. Bastyy (Goon killed by Wolves N5)
22. 11kgm
23. manangatang (Godfather lynched by village D4)
24. MC Bad Genius
25. Itsmyshow (Cub killed by Mafia N5)

Last edited:
In please.

11kgm - this is what MWPP was telling you about. If you’re interested just say ‘in’. (ref: por_please_ya)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, whats the gist?

I'm sure Baz will put up the rules in the OP eventually, but the basic rules are similiar from game to game. The last one was MC Bad Genius's US election version. You can read about it below.

Basically each player gets given a role (either good or evil) and have to lynch (kill) one another across day & night cycles until we achieve a win condition. That's a horrible explanation, I'm sure someone else can explain it better than I can. Games normally last 4-5 days and are really fun from my experience (I've only played the last couple of games). I've found it to be a great way to get to know some of the SFA players.

(It's hard doing this off the top of my head)

I got you, boo

In as well. Had a few games off, should be fun to get stuck into

Remove this Banner Ad

Back