Werewolf Demerit Points - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I hardly consider that ******* fair since I voted every day.
It's fair because it's in the rules. So sick of people doing s**t like this. Spoils the game for everyone who makes an effort, and the mods who put the work in.

giphy.gif

My account was compromised.

Sick of this s**t, where you think it's funny and sit there with your bullshit excuses like "Oh well I just didn't think anyone deserved saving" or some other smarmy answer, and then bitch and whinge when people rip the s**t out of you. Grow up.

Sick of this s**t, where you think it's funny and sit there with your bullshit excuses like "Oh well I just didn't think anyone deserved saving" or some other smarmy answer, and then bitch and whinge when people rip the s**t out of you. Grow up.
Am I one to make a comment in jest?

Petulance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep.

There were a couple who missed a lynch vote before condensed day phases, and akkaps missed a night phase. Not sure if they require demerits.
Nah should be a last resort.

Yeah, agree. Missing a vote or night action should not count. But I did like the idea of when two consecutive night actions are missed, that the person(s) responsible should be modkilled.

When missing a night action can cause the death of other players, I'd be inclined to think it should incur a demerit.

I still don't understand.

So what if someone choose not to use their night action kill?

Pretty big difference between saying "No action for me tonight" and just not giving a s**t and falling asleep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back