Werewolf Demerit Points - 2017

It's not just semantics, they are completely different instances of mod-killing, and as such need to be addressed differently. I think from now on, players can't be mod-killed upon request. Puts that issue to bed without muddying the waters.

Mod-killing due to a lack of activity stays the same.

Are we going to adjust the rules every time someone you like breaks them

Are we going to adjust the rules every time someone you like breaks them
uh, yes? When things evolve and new tactics / ways of playing (I'm talking any game / sport here) are implemented, the rules adapt accordingly. On the BBL coverage last night they were discussing an imminent change in the laws regarding catches off helmets. Because helmets are becoming more used by wicketkeepers / in close fielders, they're looking at adapting the rule.

I'm not saying TFW goes unpunished, I'm just saying that this is a different instance and can't be treated the exact same way, it's a completely different form of a mod-kill. This thread was about inactivity, TFW wasn't inactive.

Besides, isn't the point of this demerit system that the current mod decides how they apply the points?

The standards set out specifically state modkills for inactivity accumulate demerits so Skipper should be the only one receiving demerits.

Moderators should never grant modkills by request. I think this should be made clear from now on.

uh, yes? When things evolve and new tactics / ways of playing (I'm talking any game / sport here) are implemented, the rules adapt accordingly. On the BBL coverage last night they were discussing an imminent change in the laws regarding catches off helmets. Because helmets are becoming more used by wicketkeepers / in close fielders, they're looking at adapting the rule.

I'm not saying TFW goes unpunished, I'm just saying that this is a different instance and can't be treated the exact same way, it's a completely different form of a mod-kill.

Besides, isn't the point of this demerit system that the current mod decides how they apply the points?

Why are you talking about the BBL

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Moderators should never grant modkills by request. I think this should be made clear from now on.

This is completely true. I only asked, I didn't have to receive.

Just on this, does anyone else think modkills shouldn't be allowed to be used by villagers tactically?
MODkills shouldn't be used tactically. The only reason to request a MODkill should be if a RL things comes up unexecpted.

Hatchy surely.
I've legit been modkilled once mate, and that was because of something unforeseen that came up when I was playing. That was in June. Give it a break. That would give me demerit points as I was a villager, but as per OP since 2 points are recovered at the beginning of each months, that would reduce my total to 0 points.:rolleyes:

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I've legit been modkilled once mate, and that was because of something unforeseen that came up when I was playing. That was in June. Give it a break. That would give me demerit points as I was a villager, but as per OP since 2 points are recovered at the beginning of each months, that would reduce my total to 0 points.:rolleyes:

Why did it take you this long to respond

Back