Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes sense but what Pants said could equally be true. I'll change my vote as I don't want to risk losing a key good role but being a 50/50 chance of being evil you shouldn't get the amulet imo.
Pants is true too. His kill missed as I was self protecting. I was night immune at that time.

He did offer to swap with sante
There aren’t many people who are proven good
It makes sense to protect yourself when able
And if he passes the amulet on, it might still be handing it straight to evil ....
Sante gets a seer tonight though. They retain the amulet and make a good seer target and there could be certainty, or at the very worst a high probability, that it’s going to remain safe even without involving the wildcard.

Pants is true too. His kill missed as I was self protecting. I was night immune at that time.
Agreed but as I said both possibilities are true and if the amulet went to evil the village would be vulnerable.

Ok. Before this goes too far. I don’t think anyone should be considering passing the amulet outside the flog faction unless they have 100% evidence. This could cost the village the game.

Ok. Before this goes too far. I don’t think anyone should be considering passing the amulet outside the flog faction unless they have 100% evidence. This could cost the village the game.
Agree. The other benefit the flogs have is that theirs four of them to make a decision jointly, so the chances of a flogpire flipping the amulet on to the vamps is mitigated as you’d assume they’d all have to agree or the decision would stick out like a sore thumb.

This post is a credible sign that your behaviour aligns with what you’ve already stated. To me that makes you incrementally more trustworthy. Agree the doc probably shouldn’t protect you.

Devil’s advocate though - you don’t need night protection if you’re a head of some description anyway... so surviving the night tells us nothing.

I know it probably seems like I’m trying to paint you into a corner here but I’m genuinely not. Just trying to make sure we consider all angles.
Nah, this is good for the village. You can't find evil unless you talk about it. If you accept that then look to yesterday's discussion.

If you don't, go back to day one and look where my name came up and start connecting dots.

tarkyn24, sante, this is why I brought up the amulet. I'm not 100% whether the flogs are considered a faction though.
They didn’t start with it though did they?

Recieved night 2, pass #1 on night 3, pass #2 tonight, outbound tomorrow to potentially their seer target which might be confirmed good (ie. the seer the actual doctor).

I think that Agent93 is evil and has to die today. The other thing to consider is that by claiming Wildcard Doctor he has also made himself an IRRESISTIBLE target for Vampire faction, who would be able to recruit a protector for their faction. It has got to the stage where the village can’t afford to let Agent93 live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recieved night 2, pass #1 on night 3, pass #2 tonight, outbound tomorrow to potentially their seer target which might be confirmed good (ie. the seer the actual doctor).
I thought they did. Sante can confirm though.

That's also a better play. I'll keep self protecting every second night.

I was silenced by the hungry dapper yesterday and wasn’t able to post. Which makes me think I may have been on the money when I voted for hatchy1992 on day 1.

boncer34
Interesting deduction there! :)

I think that Agent93 is evil and has to die today. The other thing to consider is that by claiming Wildcard Doctor he has also made himself an IRRESISTIBLE target for Vampire faction, who would be able to recruit a protector for their faction. It has got to the stage where the village can’t afford to let Agent93 live.
That's a pretty odd statement.

Why would the night immune head vamp need a protector? The one time I've been a vamp it's been all about finding other evil, because they've got the extra kills and seers. Just chuck your recruits under the bus if the village gets a sniff.

Judging by the vamp kill on night 2, they've got a kill tonight so they aren't recruiting anybody.

That's a pretty odd statement.

Why would the night immune head vamp need a protector? The one time I've been a vamp it's been all about finding other evil, because they've got the extra kills and seers. Just chuck your recruits under the bus if the village gets a sniff.

Judging by the vamp kill on night 2, they've got a kill tonight so they aren't recruiting anybody.

The head vamp can die at night...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back