Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

Alas, no lol. I kinda wish though. I'm not that clever I don't think :p
You have lasted to the end of every game you have played , which shows you’re a natural

I think I’ll soon discover that my luck has finally run out , so saying this :
-I seered deaneus last night . Waiting to hear back about the outcome . If I get the pm before boncer posts the update or after but I miraculously survived my first unprotected night in a while , I’ll post it here
-Good luck village
-Vote as a syndicate :)

I seered deaneus last night

Was it as good for you as it was for me?

Finally, there’ll be some proof I’m a boncer

Wait - aren’t you a false seer? So it could say anything? That’s comforting.

I think the important thing is we stay calm and vote as a bloc, it works in Eurovision and it can work here

Wait - aren’t you a false seer? So it could say anything? That’s comforting
I am definitely the false Seer
0/5 so far :p
So you had better hope that it comes back as something other than boncer ;)

The Boncers were growing confident, numbers were on their side. The Flogs had even decided to throw a victory party but it was this over confidence that was their downfall as the Dappers and Jongs went to work decimating their ranks with U2tigers and sante both killed.

Sante (Flog) - Killed by Jongs
U2Tigers (Flog) - Killed by Dappers

Vale sante and U2tigers :(
I was praying for a missed kill
But that didn’t happen , so 3KZ is Football I can only assume that you gave the amulet to RU_ or por_please_ya OR that boncer34 never told me that I received the amulet ? It will self destruct today anyway

And deaneus has seered as a Jong

1) /seered por_please_ya - “Doctor”
2) /seered Agent93 - “Boncer”
3) /seered ND -“Hungry Dapper”
4) /seered Hatchy1992 - “Jong”
5) /seered EJW - “Seer”
6) /seered deaneus - “Jong”

Thing is, neither evil party can win with the others alive. It would have been wiser had the Dapper tried to kill the Jong, since they knew who the potential evil was.

But now it's getting worse for the village.

We have to get this lynch right! I still can't quite figure it out. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thing is, neither evil party can win with the others alive.
“Either must die at the hands of the other as neither can live while the other survives”

If only we had power the Dark Lord knows not though

Based on previous comments* and my above false Seer , deaneus is either the alpha dapper or a villager .
*he managed to narrow the head vamp down to two possibilities earlier in the thread and was blackmailed by the jongs ....
He didn’t vote on the first day (when 2x dappers were killed) has been a regular presence since

Despite this , he is still not getting my Lynch vote at this point as I think others are higher than a 50/50 chance of being evil

3KZ is Football RU_ I’ll wait for your thoughts .

And deaneus has seered as a Jong

1) /seered por_please_ya - “Doctor”
2) /seered Agent93 - “Boncer”
3) /seered ND -“Hungry Dapper”
4) /seered Hatchy1992 - “Jong”
5) /seered EJW - “Seer”
6) /seered deaneus - “Jong”

Finally, proof I am a boncer! Well, not a Jong at least. Is it always 100% wrong?

Finally, proof I am a boncer! Well, not a Jong at least. Is it always 100% wrong?
The OP suggested that it can be right
I’ve had 0/5 prior to today though , so either it’s my lucky day , or the odds of being right simply reflect probability odds .

Ha! I live. Protected RU_. He is day immune. You are too MWPP as you have the amulet I am going to go to where the thinking was late yesterday. I vote to lynch Wooshette
Her intel has been too laser like. Suggests evil inside knowledge.
boncer34

Ha! I live. Protected RU_. He is day immune. You are too MWPP as you have the amulet I am going to go to where the thinking was late yesterday. I vote to lynch Wooshette
boncer34
Thanks :) . Funny that boncer never told me that I received the amulet . In any case , it self destructs after tonight anyway so all good .

Speaking of inside knowledge , did you find out from the vampires who the other jongs are ? (I know Barry was dead by the time you briefly became one of them , but they would’ve acquired that inside knowledge through him)

Top 8
RU_ , MWPP, 3KZ is Football
por_please_ya , deaneus , Stevi_Tigers, Elton Johns Wig, Wooshette

Flog (RU_ ), False Seer(MWPP), Doctor (3KZ is Football)
Boncers x2

Alpha Dapper
Jongfather and Jong
You, RU and 3KZ need to decide who you want to vote for as known good.
I believe porps to be good.

I am a boncer.

That leaves Stevi, deaneus and Woosh.

We should read back to figure out who is who, so we can take out the Dapper.

Based on previous comments* and my above false Seer , deaneus is either the alpha dapper or a villager .
*he managed to narrow the head vamp down to two possibilities earlier in the thread and was blackmailed by the jongs ....
He didn’t vote on the first day (when 2x dappers were killed) has been a regular presence since

Despite this , he is still not getting my Lynch vote at this point as I think others are higher than a 50/50 chance of being evil

3KZ is Football RU_ I’ll wait for your thoughts .
That's a really great deduction.

boncer34
lol you silly sausage, put 2 and 2 together

Yup head vamp was either kdavva34 or Wooshette, then came up kdavva34

Wooshette was in the clear but there was too much protesting and I’m not sure I can trust her; this is only the third or fourth time I’ve played, so I’m getting used to it still but she makes me very suspicious

Suspect she’s Jongfather or Alpha Dapper, so boncer34 can we please make with the pitchforks on Wooshette today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back