Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love to see the Dead PM about now too, if that's possible.

Oh Porps, you played a great game, but voting for EJW gave me leverage.

I'd seered Woosh ages back, gotten boncer, but then couldn't kill her in a night phase, so knew it was her. I just had to wait until other people raised it as an idea.

And to think the Dappers lost two on the first night... what a handicap, but we still did it. I am in charge of a village... of one.

Ah, that was fun.

I'd love to see the Dead PM about now too, if that's possible.

Oh Porps, you played a great game, but voting for EJW gave me leverage.

I'd seered Woosh ages back, gotten boncer, but then couldn't kill her in a night phase, so knew it was her. I just had to wait until other people raised it as an idea.

And to think the Dappers lost two on the first night... what a handicap, but we still did it. I am in charge of a village... of one.

Ah, that was fun.
You played a mega game! And of course, you would have been able to seer and kill so had way more advantage than us. Well played mate.

Well played deaneus.

I would vote that way a 100 times based on the posting I quoted and probably win 75% of the time. Thanks for the game boncer34.

Cheesr mate, sorry about that whole murdering-you-at-the-lynching-party thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Village - Lost what seemed unlosable.

Why didn't you just stay as a BLOC vote, regardless who you lynched Woosh or EJW. The numbers were still on your side.

LOL at Woosh getting personal and implying that the village were talking outside of the game, haven't seen anyone go quite so hard.

Porps, you need to stop being so trusting LOL.

Great game boncer34, enjoyed it a lot once I was out in the open.

FWIW, and you'll see I'm not alone on this once you get into the Dead PM, Wooshette monitoring someones account activity is a pretty lame way of playing the game.

If you want in the dead PM ask Doss
Please add me
I asked in my farewell post , and in the general discussion page , but wasn’t aware that I had to ask you specifically Doss
Thanks

Oh Village - Lost what seemed unlosable.

Why didn't you just stay as a BLOC vote, regardless who you lynched Woosh or EJW. The numbers were still on your side.

LOL at Woosh getting personal and implying that the village were talking outside of the game, haven't seen anyone go quite so hard.

Porps, you need to stop being so trusting LOL.

Great game boncer34, enjoyed it a lot once I was out in the open.
I loved it really. Made lots of enemies too as evil should :straining:

deaneus is my MVP
Only option really
Won as the sole surviving evil member of his faction

If we had won, would’ve been por_please_ya for surviving unprotected as a villager for so long despite me outing her on day 1

But alas we didn’t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back