Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm voting MWPP not because of the atrocious song (if I could for that, I would), but I find that quite often people who make jokey posts, especially on day one, are hiding something.

boncer34

So we have at least two SKs. Is now the time to see if we can’t strike up some sort of a deal?
Not sure if it’ll work two games in a row.

I'm voting MWPP not because of the atrocious song (if I could for that, I would), but I find that quite often people who make jokey posts, especially on day one, are hiding something.

boncer34
I think it's time to turn that smile upside down too. I'm going for MWPP based on EJW's theory that evil players try to pass themselves off as harmless funsters early in order to hide their dark intent.

boncer34

Killing gym4life Night 1 gives me vibes of someone that takes werewolf seriously picking off someone they don't want in the game.

I’m a Seer so lynching me would be a dumb idea .
I used my Seer ability to Seer por_please_ya as The Doctor
I vote for Elton Johns Wig because people who initiate village lynches are the ones who are hiding something
boncer34

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game MWPP?
Third , but I have been killed early each of the other 2 times . I don’t care that I have made myself a target by outing myself because it seemed to save por_please_ya in a previous game when she did that after it seemed like she was set to be lynched by the village .Worst that could happen from here is that I end up dead at night anyway as a revenge kill OR lynched by my own villagers who don’t believe me but then end up worse off because they lose one of my own /my Seer ability in the process
#integrity

Third , but I have been killed early each of the other 2 times . I don’t care that I have made myself a target by outing myself because it seemed to save por_please_ya in a previous game when she did that after it seemed like she was set to be lynched .
Worst that could happen from here is that I end up dead at night anyway as a revenge kill OR lynched by my own villagers who don’t believe me but then end up worse off
#integrity

It's fine to reveal yourself (maybe when you get more than 2 votes) but you really should have kept porps' identity a secret.

Let's hope you're the fake seer.

I vote for Elton Johns Wig because people who initiate village lynches are the ones who are hiding something
boncer34
Wow.....

boncer34
Look out!

Anyone could pretend to be a Seer
I mentioned who I seered and what they seered as to give myself more credibility
Also por_please_ya herself has outed someone in the past
Revealing a flog is a fair way removed from revealing a doctor!!

Revealing a flog is a fair way removed from revealing a doctor!!
Well I was going to be lynched thanks to you so at least the village can benefit from the knowledge now (as opposed to me being muted in my death )

As for revealing - in both cases it was for the same reason ie to save our own skins
And there’s always the chance that I’m the fake Seer

Or making this whole thing up

Believe whatever you want to believe :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back