Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone could pretend to be a Seer
I mentioned who I seered and what they seered as to give myself more credibility
Also por_please_ya herself has outed someone in the past

You should have waited. Then we would have a better list of potential bandwagoners. And giving away the identity of a flog is very different to giving away the identity of the doc. She is on borrowed time now and so are you.

I think 3kz is football is a better vote as well btw. He just tacked on to EJW's vote.

boncer34

You should have waited. Then we would have a better list of potential bandwagoners. And giving away the identity of a flog is very different to giving away the identity of the doc. She is on borrowed time now and so are you.

I think 3kz is football is a better vote as well btw. He just tacked on to EJW's vote.

boncer34
Waited to be lynched ?
No thanks
I was village lynched last time , and I didn’t want that to happen again.

... is the village loses a seer and doctor overnight. Makes our job a lot harder with more limited info, and less protection.
Instead of losing the Seer during the day off their own sword. And now the doctor can be protected .

I was already on borrowed time
The trick of revealing our /someone else’s identity worked for her so I tried it out . If I end up dead anyway , so be it :)

You had better hope you're the fake otherwise it's a bit of a * up unfortunately.

It's his third game. We've all been there. Just gotta hope the amulet is with good and/or the other wildcard is a doc.

Oh yeah it's an honest mistake. Live/learn.

It's her third game. We've all been there. Just gotta hope the amulet is with good and/or the other wildcard is a doc.
EFA
Though for this game I am Mr Amulet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The trick of revealing our /someone else’s identity worked for her so I tried it out . If I end up dead anyway , so be it :)
The point everyone is trying to make is that the seer and doctor are very valuable to the village. We want to keep both hidden as long as possible.

This has happened before anyway.

But the icing on the cake is that OES was a hidden second seer and decided he had better reveal too so he wasn't left out :tearsofjoy:

boncer34
Yes.

And yep I saw that.

This has happened before anyway.

But the icing on the cake is that OES was a hidden second seer and decided he had better reveal too so he wasn't left out :tearsofjoy:
Interesting . Did it happen in similar circumstances ie to save themselves from being lynched by the village ?

And haha .

I was kind of forced to reveal my position because they thought I was evil, and I could only be backed up by the other flogs. It ended up working in my favour - I went right to the end of that game.

The point everyone is trying to make is that the seer and doctor are very valuable to the village. We want to keep both hidden as long as possible.
I didn’t want to be village lynched for the second game in a row .

My bad. Nice to see the male-female ratio skew more toward the fairer sex.
All good :)
Funnily enough Mr Oracle was the role I was assigned for this game , so I had to actually double check if that meant Seer as it wasn’t a listed role in the OP
Also I haven’t picked my costume for my friend’s Halloween -themed 30th this weekend
Perhaps I should crossdress .....

I was kind of forced to reveal my position because they thought I was evil, and I could only be backed up by the other flogs. It ended up working in my favour - I went right to the end of that game.
So it basically was to save your own skin ;)
Just like in my case
See , there’s some Slytherin in you afterall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back