Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless there’s better information avaialble, I’m inclined to follow pantskyle’s directive. Agent93 please boncer34 . Happy to swing my vote later if better evidence presents itself. Any news MWPP?
I seered NaturalDisaster and it came back as HungryDapper
Based on the events overnight , definitely not true haha
So at least any glimmer of doubt about whether I’m the true or false Seer has been put to rest
I’m the false Seer

I seered NaturalDisaster and it came back as HungryDapper
Based on the events overnight , definitely not true haha
So at least any glimmer of doubt about whether I’m the true or false Seer has been put to rest
I’m the false Seer
Alright, Agent continues to be my thoughts then. :)

I’m voting for Agent93 boncer34 because yesterday’s lynch showed that pantskyle the martyr was telling the truth about him being night immune .

I’m definitely the false Seer anyway so Agent93 seering the Boncer means nothing (and even if it was a true result , which the false Seer can get sometimes , some of the evil roles do Seer as a Boncer )

Jesus h christ you folks are sheep. I'm getting railed for showing the newbie flog how to vote? In the thread?

I'm the other wildcard, I'm a frigging doctor. I've protected ND, myself, and MWPP in that order.

Now how about you pay attention look at the other dead known evil, and look at who they were protecting.

3KZ is football, because Far Kern steered the vote away from him day 1. boncer34

Jesus h christ you folks are sheep. I'm getting railed for showing the newbie flog how to vote? In the thread?

I'm the other wildcard, I'm a frigging doctor. I've protected ND, myself, and MWPP in that order.

Now how about you pay attention look at the other dead known evil, and look at who they were protecting.

3KZ is football, because Far Kern steered the vote away from him day 1. boncer34
I didn’t base my vote on helping DERO, just on pants’ report that he attempted to kill you and that you’re probably night immune
Thanks for protecting me and ND - great choices .

boncer34 I’m unvoting for Agent93 and switching my vote to 3KZ is football in light of the above information .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doctor’s a convenient cover for the night immunity pants says you have. If you’re a wildcard then you’ll seer as such, which means we can never be made any wiser with the flogs seer tomorrow should they target you. It’s an ideal cover and I personally think you’re more likely the second serial killer we know we have.

What are the chances of one wildcard seering the other one? I’m not sold on this explanation.
Oh *, pants was wildcard serial killer.

Disregard.

I’ll look at u2tigers instead please. Track record of being loud yet I’ve barely seen a word from him this week. Silence has been a winning strategy lately.

I never had the helping DERO in my considerations.
No, you're just following the crowd. Pants effectively chucked a freebie for evil yesterday as he killed all debate. But now you're taking known evil at his word, again killing all debate.

Have a look at the Far Kern post I quoted yesterday. Caused lots of folks to flip away from 3kz, and massive bandwagoning.

A flog’s seer tomorrow night would confirm Agent’s story and then we know we have a certain good guy. Vote on him needs to be avoided at all costs at this stage.
Would the seer turn up ‘wildcard’? Or ‘doctor’?

If the former, we don’t really know what role he’s chosen...?

What are the chances of one wildcard seering the other one? I’m not sold on this explanation.
*or attempting to kill overnight...
Low if it was random, but it probably wasn’t
I didn’t even factor in Agent93 helping dero into my calculations , but maybe pants did
Also , genuine question here , but if those 2 have a history , pants picking agent for his initial kill makes sense .

Would the seer turn up ‘wildcard’? Or ‘doctor’?

If the former, we don’t really know what role he’s chosen...?
No that’s true, it turns up wildcard either way.

Not to mention the potential for vamps to muddy the waters too. I’ve jumped to conclusions twice now :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back