Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Elton Johns Wig
He’s added nothing, sneaks in and throws on a vote (using the same excuses he did last time he was evil)
I deliberately watched him yesterday same as I did kdavva. He was here to check out deadline, then came back at midnight when it was all quiet here, stayed for 2 minutes and left. HELLO putting in his night actions.
Not much ‘intel’ needed just a few brains.

boncer34

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Elton Johns Wig
He’s added nothing, sneaks in and throws on a vote (using the same excuses he did last time he was evil)
I deliberately watched him yesterday same as I did kdavva. He was here to check out deadline, then came back at midnight when it was all quiet here, stayed for 2 minutes and left. HELLO putting in his night actions.

boncer34

Yeah I’m 75% Woosh and 25% EJW for evil at the moment (of course could be both...)

I think Stevi_Tigers is a fairly safe evil bet based purely on probabilities and the way he has played rather than anything he has said . He’s likely to be the Jong rather than a head though .

Yeah I’m 75% Woosh and 25% EJW for evil at the moment (of course could be both...)
Unfortunately this game is about ‘who do I like and who don’t I like and who’s being nice to me’ rather than pure deduction and common sense.
I’ve given us absolute proof, anyone else but me and there would be high fives and reach arounds lol.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this game is about ‘who do I like and who don’t I like and who’s being nice to me’ rather than pure deduction and common sense.
I’ve given us absolute proof, anyone else but me and there would be high fives and reach around lol.
The thing is, using your own logic of mates/loyalties and changes in behaviour , you’re more likely than not to be an evil head . I’m having a further think before committing to a vote though .

The thing is, using your own logic of mates/loyalties and changes in behaviour , you’re more likely than not to be an evil head . I’m having a further think before committing to a vote though .
Don’t hurt yourself.

I think Stevi_Tigers is a fairly safe evil bet based purely on probabilities and the way he has played rather than anything he has said . He’s likely to be the Jong rather than a head though .
Better to try and hit a head than a Jong.

Thanks :) . Funny that boncer never told me that I received the amulet . In any case , it self destructs after tonight anyway so all good .

Speaking of inside knowledge , did you find out from the vampires who the other jongs are ? (I know Barry was dead by the time you briefly became one of them , but they would’ve acquired that inside knowledge through him)
Still pass it though. May still have another night in it.

To be honest, I didn't look. I was not in that PM to mine for info. I have also officially LEFT THE CONVERSATION so that I no longer have access.

I say again, boncer34 Dingster and kdavva74 were very gracious yesterday and it would be the most despicable thing going if I took advantage of that. I really am 100% in the dark as to who are remaining evil.

Remember to pass me the amulet today. I will protect a good character using the random number generator. If it doesn't work tonight, I can protect myself.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I really don't think she is. And in fact, in most of the games I've played, pretty sure Woosh flipped villager.

I'm more concerned about EJW, who has always been evil in the games I've played.
Porps, whatever you dedeuce, don't let past games be the decider from a roles handed out POV.

Just because I was evil and Woosh was good last time, doesn't mean it happens again and again.

I really don't think she is. And in fact, in most of the games I've played, pretty sure Woosh flipped villager.

I'm more concerned about EJW, who has always been evil in the games I've played.
I don’t play that often and I’ve never won with the Village, that’s why there is no way I’m sacrificing myself when EJW is soooooooo friggin obvious.
I might sacrifice myself tomorrow if we don’t get the other one I guess but I reckon get EJW who is 100% going by his pattern of behaviour and when he shows up, see who dies tonight and tomorrow we know everything!
Evil can’t win on their own now anyway so what’s to lose?
I reckon I’ve earned the right to last one more day and try to prove it. The village won’t lose now.

Porps, whatever you dedeuce, don't let past games be the decider from a roles handed out POV.

Just because I was evil and Woosh was good last time, doesn't mean it happens again and again.
Good timing

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Elton Johns Wig

boncer34
Interesting.....

Any chance you voting with known good?

Also, stayed for 2 mins and left? Don't rewrite the story to fit your narrative.

We were back and forth for 25 min last night.

Interesting.....

Any chance you voting with known good?

Also, stayed for 2 mins and left? Don't rewrite the story to fit your narrative.

We were back and forth for 25 min last night.
I’ve followed the village all game, I’m not gonna vote for myself and achieve nothing at all.

I’ve followed the village all game, I’m not gonna vote for myself and achieve nothing at all.
One possible explanation for this is that it was in your best interests as a *lone ranger* because the others in your faction died . Funny how you mention timing .
Good timing

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
For the record , I think you’re both evil Wooshette and EJW . Just trying to figure out who is who .
I don't know what Woosh is. But I am 100% boncer.

But going with the numbers and known good, I believe the last other good to be porps.

By process of elimination that leaves the others as evil.

The fact that Deaneus and Woosh are talking, but Stevi not so much, does that point to him as being solo?

One possible explanation for this is that it was in your best interests as a *lone ranger* because the others in your faction died . Funny how you mention timing .
Not all of us have been blessed with an amulet and doc protection all game we have to prove ourselves, that’s all I’m doing, what’s the difference kill EJW today and if we learn nothing tonight kil me tomorrow.
If you think he’s added more to this game than me then you’re using your #integrity :$

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Lol I’ve stated plenty, I WATCH movements.
These people just don’t want to listen.
You watch, that's great. So, again, HOW am I evil? There is nothing there, nada. Because I guarantee I'm a boncer. And I don't even need to make fake promises about SFAnude runs to guarantee it.

Back