Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that we have a sub board we can all become engrossed in the second best fantasy game on BigFooty
WEREWOLF. I'd like this thread to be used to discuss all things werewolf, but stay away from talking about the current game and the people involved.

I'd like to see the Mayor role implemented, this role would be randomly given to someone. However do we only allow it to go to villagers with no roles or could it just go to anyone, meaning evil could in theory have a deciding vote? I'm thinking it simply needs to be given randomly and the mayor is anonymous until they are killed. The only issue we are going to have is if the mayor isn't around for a tied vote, in which case we would need a back-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Advance Notice

If people are interested, I am happy to co-run two "B52 versions of history" games.

1. Ides of March Werewolf
to commence on Sunday 15 March (of course). I would need a co-host for this to be viable.

2 Russian Revolution Werewolf to be held in October (of course), with:

*Tsarists, "White Russian Mafia"
*Mensheviks, "The Radish Wolves" - Red on the Outside, White on the Inside
*Bolsheviks, "Tomato Village"
*Stalin, Serial Killer
*Kulaks, Serial Killer

Hopefully either manangatang or Cactus_ would be up for this as co-hosts.

Advance Notice

If people are interested, I am happy to co-run two "B52 versions of history" games.

1. Ides of March Werewolf to commence on Sunday 15 March (of course). I would need a co-host for this to be viable.

2 Russian Revolution Werewolf to be held in October (of course), with:

*Tsarists, "White Russian Mafia"
*Mensheviks, "The Radish Wolves" - Red on the Outside, White on the Inside
*Bolsheviks, "Tomato Village"
*Stalin, Serial Killer
*Kulaks, Serial Killer

Hopefully either manangatang or Cactus_ would be up for this as co-hosts.
Love it. I’ve only played once or twice so far but if if got the hang of it a bit more by October I’m happy to have a crack at co-hosting. A game, a social experiment, and a bloodied history lesson rolled into one. :moustache:

Love it. I’ve only played once or twice so far but if if got the hang of it a bit more by October I’m happy to have a crack at co-hosting. A game, a social experiment, and a bloodied history lesson rolled into one. :moustache:

Legend.

i’m thinking of doing a fallout themed game. there’ll be ghouls and death claws and shelter folk. And it will be buggy as fu**
Ideally it would glitch when you get to the endgame, throwing away hours of hard work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back