Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

this revelation led to to look at Snyder's entire catalog on metacritic and nothing makes it above a 59 lol
I've never actually confirmed this but I remember listening to some podcast where they were talking about the Dawn of the Dead remake, and how if you watch the directors cut it has an intro from Snyder where he talks about how important the director's cut was to realising his true vision for the movie, but then you watch the movie and the only thing that he changed was adding two extra sex scenes.

I know people wanted a little break, but is anyone keen for another game? I'm happy to host again (maybe another Choose Your Own Werewolf?) if no one else is ready.
Choose Me Yes GIF by Paddington Bear

I'm happy to play, less people can just mean a smaller role list if needed
yep you need to adjust the game to the numbers available, i think last game the sign up period went too long and a few forgot about it or were no longer available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know people wanted a little break, but is anyone keen for another game? I'm happy to host again (maybe another Choose Your Own Werewolf?) if no one else is ready.
I was thinking of something along those lines.

Conceptually everyone chooses their own role from a deep role list (5+ players in each faction, mayor, town drunk, etc). Anyone who picks only that role is that role. Everyone else is villager.

Gives information to villagers to start (if they choose godfather and don't get it they know mafia don't have a GF). Makes picking a role that others don't pick important.

Is that how you were thinking?

I was thinking of something along those lines.

Conceptually everyone chooses their own role from a deep role list (5+ players in each faction, mayor, town drunk, etc). Anyone who picks only that role is that role. Everyone else is villager.

Gives information to villagers to start (if they choose godfather and don't get it they know mafia don't have a GF). Makes picking a role that others don't pick important.

Is that how you were thinking?
Here's how I ran it last time: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...electric-boogaloo-serial-killer-wins.1287899/

I'll have time for a few days if it starts tonight :p
It'll have to be after Saturday. It's my 6yo's birthday and I'd rather be present for that. But I'll try and put it up tonight for a Sunday or Monday night start.

I'm always up for a game if I'm wekcome. This time less going on for me so won't be tunnel visioned.

I can't possibly think why you'd not want to be in a Rebel Moon PM

View attachment 1968166

I didn't bother with the first one after hearing all the criticism of the first. But at least the score is trending in the right direction .

Maybe I'll wait for the 24 hour Snyder Cut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back