Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

that’s an Easter only special.

maybe i’ll do my Katy Perry Vs Katie Perry songstresses Vs seamstresses battle royale werewolf, if there is any interest?
I'll be sure to menulog on for that one.

Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
that’s an Easter only special.

maybe i’ll do my Katy Perry Vs Katie Perry songstresses Vs seamstresses battle royale werewolf, if there is any interest?
I'd be keen for you to host a Sesame Street WW. The flog group of Bert, Ernie and the Rubber Ducky would be divine.

And Mr Hooper as the serial killer? 😎

want to trial these roles

Chupacabra - Team Neutral. Each night, choose a player. If that player is a Werewolf, the Werewolf dies. Once all the Werewolves die, any player - regardless of role - will be killed as a result of this choice. - Would replace serial killer and can kill mafia and the head is not night immune to them

Doctor Boom – Team Good.
When this player is killed, the first active player above him and the first active player below him in the player list both die as well. (Variations are possible, such as "one random good and one random evil" or "the last living player that Dr. Boom voted for".)

Mimic - neutral. The Mimic is neutral and that views someone night and learns their full role and can action it from the next night. From then on, the mimic can choose to reveal as any of the roles they've viewed.

Doctor Boom – Team Good. When this player is killed, the first active player above him and the first active player below him in the player list both die as well. (Variations are possible, such as "one random good and one random evil" or "the last living player that Dr. Boom voted for".)
Have tried this ages ago. Don’t think it was liked.
Though as mod, it was very fun

Have also trialled, Suicide Bomber. Kills anyone that attacks them. It’s was heaps fun watching a whole faction get ****ed over

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Have tried this ages ago. Don’t think it was liked.
Though as mod, it was very fun

Have also trialled, Suicide Bomber. Kills anyone that attacks them. It’s was heaps fun watching a whole faction get ****ed over
Roles/functions that suck for players but are entertaining for mods are the worst!

Roles/functions that suck for players but are entertaining for mods are the worst!
A little bit of self indulgence makes it worthwhile if you are moderating but you are spot on. Sometimes reinventing the wheel just does not work.

A little bit of self indulgence makes it worthwhile if you are moderating but you are spot on. Sometimes reinventing the wheel just does not work.
It’s all about the dead pm these days

Next game, who’s up
Luna Moths GIF

Back