Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, I've got rules set for my werewolf.

It might be a cluster*, but hey, anytime.

I won't start it next because the test is on at Adelaide Oval and I won't be able to administer it. Will wait til first game afterwards.

I might need mod assistance to run it, not sure.

And it has a beautiful theme:

WelloffOilyGermanshepherd-small.gif

Okay, I've got rules set for my werewolf.

It might be a clusterfu**, but hey, anytime.

I won't start it next because the test is on at Adelaide Oval and I won't be able to administer it. Will wait til first game afterwards.

I might need mod assistance to run it, not sure.

And it has a beautiful theme:

WelloffOilyGermanshepherd-small.gif

At least youll let me into the dead PM

Sorry, been in hospital tonight.
1) SM - I didn't even vote for you. Not sure where the melt's coming from. Or the credit. Pretty sure my vote remained on Filth . I might've changed it had I been around. I might not have.
2) I defended you in a recent dead PM ( manangatang , Dero and a few others might remember- I don't think you were even in that dead PM) when I didn't even need to , and this is what I get (after you killed me /attempted to kill me two games in a row I must add) ? Maybe I shouldn't have bothered.

1) No but your obsession with me because Tapatalk on my phone doesn't have coloured text made this morning thoroughly painful, and combined with Nunez's broken mechanic I was pretty much done for because you were like a dog with a bone. Then onto Filth for liking a post and not replying yet. Yeesh.
2) So you made comments about me in a PM I wasn't in and are now sad that I'm not thankful you did so even though this is the first I'm hearing about it? You see the flaw in that? I haven't attempted to kill you at all in recent games so not even sure what you're referring to.

2) So you made comments about me in a PM I wasn't in and are now sad that I'm not thankful you did so even though this is the first I'm hearing about it? You see the flaw in that?
No, I even acknowledged that I don't think you were there. Just that I shouldn't have bothered on my part.

This is what I said when others were having a crack
SM‘s fine. I rarely clash with him which might be odd as we both seem to clash with others
To his credit he was actually a huge help as a mod in my first real game here
He isn’t snarky , communicates and does his due diligence as a mod which is all we can ask for as a mod
I actually reckon we are kind of similar in a pedantic /nerdy sense

And yeah I agree with you manangatang

Rather highschoolish :p
Obviously, I was wrong

I haven't attempted to kill you at all in recent games so not even sure what you're referring to.
At least get your facts right
-last game (boncer's game) you were a wolf...and I was killed by the SK and wolves N1
-And in jmoo's game you were part of the faction who missed twice on me (when Ding was the head but was away that evening)

I think you've got a bit of an obsession with MWPP and that was ultimately your undoing. You pushed far too hard for far too long, even though it had been pointed out multiple times that you were barking up the wrong tree. I'm not sure why you're so salty about being lynched when your posts in the thread were so obviously transparent to so many of the rest of the people playing.

Except I never once voted for her nor said she was evil. Your bad read on play is painful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I even acknowledged that I don't think you were there. Just that I shouldn't have bothered on my part.

This is what I said when others were having a crack

Obviously, I was wrong

At least get your facts right
-last game (boncer's game) you were a wolf...and I was killed by the SK and wolves N1
-And in jmoo's game you were part of the faction who missed twice on me (when Ding was the head but was away that evening)

Sorry I didn't realise that being in a faction meant that I personally tried to kill you. I had no impact on the choice the wolves made last game.

Also looking back we didn't kill you N1 last game we killed Deaneus, but it was still with zero input from me, so at least get your facts right.

fwiw, SM designs some of the more interesting games and from observation bends over backwards in being scrupulously fair in his modding.

Sure I have butted heads with him esp when I have modded, but I have found him a valuable resource as both player and generous factional team mate.

My approach to WW is we need diverse participants.

Is there any appetite for a game of Town of Salem in here? I'd be willing to host a game in January. I may need a helper though, since everyone will have a role so the PMs will be a little hectic.

fwiw, SM designs some of the more interesting games and from observation bends over backwards in being scrupulously fair in his modding.

Sure I have butted heads with him esp when I have modded, but I have found him a valuable resource as both player and generous factional team mate.

My approach to WW is we need diverse participants.

This. We're all adults (or thereabouts) - surely we can be mature despite the SFA connection to werewolf?

Diversity is what makes games like werewolf and mafia fun. No point doing social deception games when everyone is the same.

Is there any appetite for a game of Town of Salem in here? I'd be willing to host a game in January. I may need a helper though, since everyone will have a role so the PMs will be a little hectic.

I've always wanted to give ToS a go so I'm keen!

This. We're all adults (or thereabouts) - surely we can be mature despite the SFA connection to werewolf?

Diversity is what makes games like werewolf and mafia fun. No point doing social deception games when everyone is the same.

I've always wanted to give ToS a go so I'm keen!

Fekk. Nunez is a wreck-a-buzz. Maturity only comes when you reach 1.5k years old. And I still do not trust those wizened wee fekkers.

oh shyte... what is this weird sensation? Fekk I do not like it. In fact it will mean work and that gives me hives if it means runnin' sometink again.

I will need a sidekick - c'mon The Filth Wizard or Barrybran

I am medded up with the grain and legally with many other meds. I have ex Ms H's arguing as of half an hour ago. Am ignoring this all.

Let's have Santa Slaughter WW. Happy to organise. Twill be ratty as fekkin Jesus on the gear.

Need a co-mod - meh yep for obvious reasons. This will be my last WW and it will be a glorious mess. Reputations are on the line ya wee fekkers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back