Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m doing an end of year invitation-only werewolf for the best 18 players of the year - ive just sent out PMs to the top 18 with the link to the game thread
This was the first post when I clicked on the link thinking it was the current game. When I saw Nunez I knew he was taking the piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Locked in.

Next week - town of Salem part Vi by SaintBilly and ???

I need a co mod for this. Preferably not ST as he will finally get to play one of these.

I can mod with you if you like, give ST a chance to play

I probably don't actually have time to do it, but I'm keen to run another game soon. The themes I've probably fleshed out the most are:

Good Omens - based on the recent TV adaptation of the Neil Gaiman / Terry Pratchett collaboration, where the two evil factions will be Heaven and Hell, the Antichrist as the JOAT and (potentially) the four horsepeople of the Apocalypse as neutral players that need to find each other to bring the end of the world to fruition.

Console Wars - the two evil factions are made up of iconic 90s Sega and Nintendo characters,00 unsure on neutrals and then the good roles are different types of game-players (button mashers, people with cheat codes, little brother that hits reset and re-randomise all the roles mid-game etc).

Ghostbusters - to be honest, I've hardly fleshed this one out, but it's a pretty easy concept to build quickly. "Crossing the streams" could be pretty wild though.

Does anyone have a preference for any of those?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back