Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we could start a new WW game with everyone in the Dead PM and have it finished before this one finishes... ;)
On this I wonder if we could try like a turbo werewolf or something, do it over a day or two where a lot of people are free and do 30 min-1 hour phases.

On this I wonder if we could try like a turbo werewolf or something, do it over a day or two where a lot of people are free and do 30 min-1 hour phases.

As someone who's played a lot of turbo werewolf, these can be really fun with even shorter lengths. If you can get even say 10-15 players who want to play for a couple of hours you can crack it out - 15 minute days, 3 minute nights. It just relies on having active people who actually want to sit at their computer for 2-3 hours, no different to sitting down and playing a video game for that length of time.

New Faction

Have been thinking about introducing a new faction to the usual Wolves, Mafia, Vamps and village. I guess it's a bit like Vamps but with a twist.

edit: I don't want to mod a game, just thought i'd throw some ideas for a new faction out there. This faction needs the king to find a suitable target for the slaves to occupy. Feel free to update or suggest things for the roles.

Mind Leech

King Leech
Is solo and vulnerable until they choose to attach to a player at night. Once attached they join that player in a PM. Those players then become night immune and can seer a target. Each day phase, the players put their votes into the PM and into the main chat as per normal but only 1 of these votes is counted. The King Leech has a 75% chance of their vote counting whilst the player only has 25%. These odds also apply to the seer target. If the leech player is lynched, both players die. If the target is lynched the leech goes back to effectively being a villager permanently.

If the King leech attaches to a role player e.g. Doc, their seer ability becomes an addition to the doc ability but only one ability can be used per night. The Doc calls for a doc protect but the leech calls for a seer. Each player has a 50% chance of their ability activating. If leech calls for protect and doc calls for protect, each player has a 50% chance of their specific player being the actual target.

Slave Leech
Is solo and vulnerable until they attach to a target and once attached, they gain whatever abilities that player has. They join that player in a seperate PM. Unlike the King leech, they only have a 50% chance of their lynch vote counting with the player. If they attach to a role player, the role player has a 75% chance of their action being applied whilst the leech only has a 25% chance of their action being applied.

Last edited:

Does anyone know how to play secret Hilter or Sequester?

Played some Secret Hitler as some of the guys at work love it. What would you like to know? Just how to play?

Just gauging how many people know the game. Is it something people would be keen on?

Rule me out because of the time difference but I would encourage anyone in this group to do it. Easy to learn but plenty of strategy, 1/2 hour of accusations and general sh*ttalk.

Looks like Loonerty's Survivor game may go for a while, so I guess there will be no ww for some time. Gives everyone a chance to recharge.
Good point. Not sure when Survivor is starting up (for some reason I thought 7 June? Though that could just be the latest closing date for signups? )
por_please_ya and I can still do one with a Sunday night start if there's interest, but otherwise- absolutely no rush
After last game , maybe a break is what everyone needs
Thoughts?

See what others think. Think Loonerty has gone to a lot of trouble with his game and suspect it would be hard ask on people to be doing the two games at the same time.
Yeah I agree, especially at the start. I thought it was starting later but having read the OP more closely- it could be starting sooner than the 7th (depends on the numbers). I'll see what others think, but leaning towards putting our game on hold to minimize the overlap when survivor is still full of players por_please_ya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm good with whatever, makes sense to avoid overlap with 20+ players in the survivor game
maybe all the duds are playing survivor? we could have a quality game of werewolf without the riffraff?

What's that? There's no current Werewolf game?

Well, let me present to you an incredible opportunity to play in SFA's Survivor: Isolation Island!

There is one spot remaining so get in quick!

Looks like Loonerty's Survivor game may go for a while, so I guess there will be no ww for some time. Gives everyone a chance to recharge.
(both can happen at the same time)

What does one have to do with the other?

Just time demands. If you and others are happy to have two parallel games, let's make it happen. MWPP and por_please_ya

It's no different to participating in the SC and playing WW for instance. Survivor isn't something that requires your attention all day every day, just when the challenges are on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back