Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah might have to count on the Seer not wanting to reveal just because they know what set we're using.

Do people like the Vampire role where he can only recruit on a night where there has been an explicit role reveal/claim? Discourages role reveals.
Role revealing makes it hard to win as evil. I don't mind that idea.

What was that bomb one? Heaps of people died if i remember corectly

'Twas an akkaps game, I was the bomber and took out half the remaining players if memory serves

'Twas an akkaps game, I was the bomber and took out half the remaining players if memory serves
Yeah that was me. ******* hilarious watching one evil faction all die due to picking you.

But if I was to run with that role again, I would change it up. Probably just kill the person above a below on the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melter did you originally have 6 or so SKs and no Wolves or am I misremembering?
I did originally but now I've decided with just a few of the serial killers instead. Also a couple of tricks up my sleeve as well.

dennis crumpet did a pretty cool game last year where players could buy weapons etc

Would have been a massive effort to do, but I thought it was awesome
The village people one? That was awesome. I'd love to do something similar but I wouldn't have the patience.

dennis crumpet did a pretty cool game last year where players could buy weapons etc

Would have been a massive effort to do, but I thought it was awesome
Yeah that was awesome, 30 odd players with PM's think he said mine had 150 plus replies, big effort.

Oh man, I would really loved to see that in action! That sounds amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back