Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of a game where four people are in an evil faction, four other people are in another evil faction, and everyone has to try and figure out who they are with an assortment of roles to help them out.

Fruit salad Werewolf.

Mafia
Watermelon
Honeydew
Cantaloupe
Rockmelon

Wolves
Durian
Dragonfruit
Lychee
Pomegranate

Serial killer - kiwi fruit

Flogs
Strawberry
Blueberry
Raspberry
Blackberry

Apple - seer
Banana - vig
Pear - Jobe
Orange - doctor

I was thinking of a game where four people are in an evil faction, four other people are in another evil faction, and everyone has to try and figure out who they are with an assortment of roles to help them out.
Sounds cool.

I just want some ww. Bit annoyed.

200w.gif

I guess we're still playing then...

It's just crazy enough to work.

SM that second pic you're using as "kill" doesn't show up and actually has text in it saying "no hot linking"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about a kevin smith Clerks (1 and 2)/Mallrats/Chasing Amy/Dogma/Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back one

What about a kevin smith Clerks (1 and 2)/Mallrats/Chasing Amy/Dogma/Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back one
That would be sick.

Has there been a cricket one? (BCCI can be evil lol)
Actually no. We've had sfa and football but to my knowledge never a cricket one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back