Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More that some players waste everyone's time by playing, they are allowed to play because we want the big numbers but the games will be better with less players IMO. It's just a small minority but it's still frustrating.
That's fair enough. Usually it ends up a little weird with either a radical or quiet few having a direct impact on the game.

Also... do we have an order, or is BRAB really up next? I would like to try just once to be a main host.

Is anyone else ready or did anyone mind if I went ahead with my Grimm one? Just finalising the last bits with ND now, should be right to go shortly.

giphy.gif

Sweet, there will be a few new roles, and it's my first ever mod game so either it will be amazingly awesome, or totally s**t. Either way I'm sure it will be memorable.

Sweet, there will be a few new roles, and it's my first ever mod game so either it will be amazingly awesome, or totally s**t. Either way I'm sure it will be memorable.

In my game, if ever I do one, I'm going to make the Master Vampire secretly immortal so I can laugh at the complete meltdowns. Well, vampires are immortal unless you have garlic breath

That reminds me... Bet on Blue , how are you finding DBZ Abridged?
I'm still only a few eps in unfortunately. I've had to put a pin in it and most everything else. I'm working on a massive project that's taking up every moment of my free time. I'd like to return to it and binge-watch when I'm less busy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back