Werewolf Werewolf Game: Town of SFA Starting Tuesday 7th April

Remove this Banner Ad

As one of the only surviving townies, I wish to announce a meeting to retake the town to be held at a time and venue yet to be announced. The Half Back

Oh, and well done Mafia.

As one of the only surviving townies, I wish to announce a meeting to retake the town to be held at a time and venue yet to be announced. The Half Back

Oh, and well done Mafia.

You'd probably all invite me along anyway... :)

Yep. With one townie (Hatchy1992) voting for HaroLad and AA not voting at all.

Just one vote change would have tied it and both would have won it.

And how the village lynched sante over Frankston Rover (who was confirmed godfather by that point) I'll never understand
Because they were ******* stupid.
Can you *heads actually read the roles next time and fill out your ******* wills!

Sante you were a s**t sherriff that put way too much attention onto yourself.

Bunch of n00bs the lot of you Townies!

- Can control the decisions and the votes of other mafia members (eg if both the GF and the Hitman give me different targets I will take the godfathers decision. Likewise if the hitman votes to lynch someone in thread and the godfather tells him to lynch someone else in PM- the PM target will be the one I coun
This needs to be taken out of the game. It's stupid giving the GF that much power.

This needs to be taken out of the game. It's stupid giving the GF that much power.

I disagree. There were times where this worked for us but it's not powerful unless used correctly.

I liked the way it worked in the game as it helped us hide a bit easier. Even with it, we were very lucky to win the game.

Evil need to have some help otherwise they'll never get up.

I disagree. There were times where this worked for us but it's not powerful unless used correctly.

I liked the way it worked in the game as it helped us hide a bit easier. Even with it, we were very lucky to win the game.

Evil need to have some help otherwise they'll never get up.
How did it work then? You publicly voted for someone and then you obviously forced all the mafia to vote for someone else even though you voted differently. THAT. is too powerful...

They should have to follow your public vote.

How did it work then? You publicly voted for someone and then you obviously forced all the mafia to vote for someone else even though you voted differently. THAT. is too powerful...

They should have to follow your public vote.

I see your point but given there were 5 of us and 15 of them, the Mafia needed something to be able to camouflage themselves.

Also, see Millky and Ashton lynched when they had basically no "official" votes was highly amusing. It also required us to do a hell of a lot of planning and discussion in the Mafia Thread - which is what it should be - tactics and planning.

I liked the rule and would hope that in certain games in the future, it could be used again.

I see your point but given there were 5 of us and 15 of them, the Mafia needed something to be able to camouflage themselves.

Also, see Millky and Ashton lynched when they had basically no "official" votes was highly amusing. It also required us to do a hell of a lot of planning and discussion in the Mafia Thread - which is what it should be - tactics and planning.

I liked the rule and would hope that in certain games in the future, it could be used again.
The thing is though... you have your main killing method at night. The lynching shouldn't be so powerful since you can kill at night as well.
The town (lol) would have to be incredibly switched on to get a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is though... you have your main killing method at night. The lynching shouldn't be so powerful since you can kill at night as well.
The town (lol) would have to be incredibly switched on to get a win.

You're forgetting there were a host of good roles who were immune to night kills or day kills.
The mayor was also replaced, and could have been replaced again should we have chosen to kill THB.
Our seers were also revealed cryptically, rather than directly.

There were plenty of things working against the mafia as well

You're forgetting there were a host of good roles who were immune to night kills or day kills.
The mayor was also replaced, and could have been replaced again should we have chosen to kill THB.

Mafia won because mafia played a great game and village played poorly. particularly jailor and vig

Cheers for sparing me guys, as town Mayor I'll turn a blind eye to all the killing you guys did :thumbsu:

The bodyguard is immune at night
The mayor is immune to lynching at day

No good get anything near lynching manipulation. I feel the mayor (after they reveal themselves) should get the power of 3-4 voters
And as the mayor was replaced so was the GF and could have been again.

You had no "seers" This isn't a seer game. It's similar to Werewolf game but it is not.
The roles are as they say they are... there is no roles that seer a person directly (apart from negotiation from the mayor, which is only one target)

We all know this game was busted. Thanks The_Reaper for running the show.

Sour-Grapes.jpg

Wow. this game was a nightmare to compile stats for but what an incredible game with a really cool unique concept.

Can everyone who played this game (especially Frankston Rover BigJoeD_ sante The Half Back and Footypie32 ) Please explain to me what it was like to play and if you thought the Mafia controlling votes in the background was a good thing - would love to be able to bring something like this into games as long as it isn't too OP.

Wow. this game was a nightmare to compile stats for but what an incredible game with a really cool unique concept.

Can everyone who played this game (especially Frankston Rover BigJoeD_ sante The Half Back and Footypie32 ) Please explain to me what it was like to play and if you thought the Mafia controlling votes in the background was a good thing - would love to be able to bring something like this into games as long as it isn't too OP.
Ahh yes, I remember this game like it was yesterday.

I might’ve still been at the Bears when this game was played...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back