Werewolf Werewolf Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadline.

Chappyuk (serial killer)

Bad luck Chappy. You did get quite far.

It’s now night. Night ends when all moves in.

Ok - so I was blackmailed AGAIN! This is starting to become a “thing!”
Interesting that in both occasions Stevie_Tigers has voted in line with my blackmail instructions. Dingster yesterday and Chappyuk today. If there’s any villagers out there, I suspect he is EVIL. Might be worth the other faction taking him out.

Deadline.

pantskyle (villager) killed by wolves, mafia and the hot potato.

It is day. I will call it one hour after every vote is made.

Ok - so I was blackmailed AGAIN! This is starting to become a “thing!”
Interesting that in both occasions Stevie_Tigers has voted in line with my blackmail instructions. Dingster yesterday and Chappyuk today. If there’s any villagers out there, I suspect he is EVIL. Might be worth the other faction taking him out.
I’m not evil try again I’ve voted against evil the whole game other than one * up on hatchy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been intimidated twice and both times Stevie has followed my vote. First Dingster and then Chappyuk.
So I voted out two evil players. If I was evil I’d have been dead by now Rodney went hard at me early then ejw did who put had the deer with him so I’ve been seered by at least one of them so the only role I could of been was the sk but that was hatchy. I’m a villager and it’s pretty obvious. But I’m enjoying evil trying to push me under the bus

pantskyle (villager) killed by wolves, mafia and the hot potato.
lol

giphy.gif

For me jmoo is evil. And I've been on TIF the past few days.

You sure we should go Stevi, 3KZ is Football? It kind of matches that another evil group would try and throw me under the bus.
I'll vote jmoo wan with you mate, I reckon the same.

OES

So I voted out two evil players. If I was evil I’d have been dead by now Rodney went hard at me early then ejw did who put had the deer with him so I’ve been seered by at least one of them so the only role I could of been was the sk but that was hatchy. I’m a villager and it’s pretty obvious. But I’m enjoying evil trying to push me under the bus
* don’t drink and werewolf

*seer not deer

*sk was Chappy not hatchy

My votes for the game have been

I bleed blue mafia

Hatchy villager

Dingster wolf

Chappy sk

So I’m not evil at all drunk after watching Richmond’s shitness yes

**** don’t drink and werewolf

*seer not deer

*sk was Chappy not hatchy

My votes for the game have been

I bleed blue mafia

Hatchy villager

Dingster wolf

Chappy sk

So I’m not evil at all drunk after watching Richmond’s shitness yes
I am changing my vote to Noobz0r because his demeanour has been evil for most of the game and I feel that he is trying to control the game in a way that seems evil. OES

I am changing my vote to Noobz0r because his demeanour has been evil for most of the game and I feel that he is trying to control the game in a way that seems evil. OES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back