Werewolf Werewolf Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep going fellas. I don’t get night kills. The numbskull wolf who killed Pantskyle cost everyone the game. Also I would pull up on having a crack at me, naked you look evil.
The wolf killing pants actually saved the village. If he’d hit another villager it would be 2 vs 2 with no hope of winning. Instead it’s 2v3 with jmoo very obviously the intimidator who you’re refusing to vote for.

But hey, the wolf cost the village the game.

Intimidator isn’t night immune and I have told you who I think it is.
Who?

And the night immunity doesn’t matter - it’s the fact he goes into tomorrow in a 2 v 1 and can change a vote his way.

As it stands I have Noobz on three votes and jmoo on one. There ya still precisely thirty minutes left to vote.

Ok cool. Will still let this run in case late changes are made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3kz seems to prefer stubbornly winning an argument with me than doing what is right for the village, so I doubt it.
Really. Is that it? I’ve played like a GENIUS all game.

Really. Is that it? I’ve played like a GENIUS all game.
Yes, your scum radar has been awesome. But you're choosing the alleged 'evil' over the alleged intimidator, and losing the village the game.

It's like having 40 touches and missing a shot after the siren to win the game. And then bragging about the 40 touches after the game.

FWIW, I hadn’t killed the intimidator because Up until today there had still been too many villagers. I didn’t expect him to kill pants last night, I thought he’d leave him since pants had been voting me every day. Completely different game today if he’d killed you or Stevi.

Still a bit confused as to why you’d willingly lose the village the game, but whatever floats your boat.

Deadline.

Gimme a sec

Noobz0r (alpha wolf) lynched by village.

Which means there are four remaining.

And since the mafia has a kill and intimidation they effectively bring it to three and the intimidated gas to vote the other villager.

Therefore this game is over.

Bad luck to 3KZ is Football TheInjuryFactory and Stevi_Tigers (villagers)

Congrats to jmoo wan (intimidator) and the mafia. Great win against the odds even though you lost nakkers before the game even started and then steadily lost players throughout the game. Jmoo orchestrated the endgame all by himself and played extremely well. At times I thought his inexperience May cost him but in the end it probably saw him home as he played each day on its merits and didn’t overthink anything.

Gg everyone!!!

Grats jmoo. :thumbsu:

Thanks for the game OES.

Sorry for being an inactive campaigner, can't seem to find the time to give these games a fair run at the moment, I'm gonna to take a sabbatical I think.

Happy werewolfing everyone :rainbow:

Unbelievable effort jmoo wan considering we knew your role for some time now. Killing Dapper was the game changer imo.

Great game OES considering the SK could have won the other day and every group had their chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back