Werewolf Werewolf - Prison Break - NIGHT 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Michaels is taking forever

Oh, you've done it.

Godspeed.

North_Korean_leade_3594272b.jpg

Sorry BD - glad you were just a villager.

DapperJong still needs to hit burningdwarf today for mine. It will give us more of an insight into what tigland is saying regardless. If bd ends up being the SK it gives tigs a potential out. If bd is good it puts the noose around tigland's neck. If bd is the Godfather or Alpha then we have some thinking to do.

Or this.

Today has thrown up a lot of potential cohorts of tigland.

Unfortunately, we got nowhere with the wolves. Voting patterns yesterday will be interesting (and apologies burningdwarf but you didn't die in vain today, same as DapperJong).

I was roleblocked by the wolves. Dogs was a wolf. Outted me. Then last night my kill didn't go through. That's why they didn't kill me so they could hide today and claim I was the godfather. The mafia gave me 2 votes and now dapper and Bd are dead. Sorry guys. I was sure I had hit one of the heads of evil.

I was roleblocked by the wolves. Dogs was a wolf. Outted me. Then last night my kill didn't go through. That's why they didn't kill me so they could hide today and claim I was the godfather. The mafia gave me 2 votes and now dapper and Bd are dead. Sorry guys. I was sure I had hit one of the heads of evil.
Nice melt.

But anyone could claim that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice melt.

But anyone could claim that.

If you guys think your hitting the godfather your going to be very disappointed

Dang timing huh?

98077.jpg

Didn't change my vote though and I'd pretty surprised that dwarf was a villager, don't really know about the bomb role. But alas what's done is done and tigland dies. Dwarf would likely have been hung tomorrow or a seer used on him anyway.

Wow, pretty full on day today.

DJ was Haywire (RIP DJ, you will be missed), BD a dead villager (again RIP BD know that your death was not in vain) and Tigland either SK, Vig, or Mafia.

Been reading the sleuthing by TFW, Blacky and others avidly. Sadly for Tigs it isn't looking to good for him today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back