Werewolf Werewolf Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Michaels seems to have dropped off his MVP voting of late in games, and following a chat a little while ago (ok, two minutes ago) with Noobz0r about tier of players, I was curious to see how people perceive their fellow players in games.

So I've had a look back over the last 9 games, to determine a cut off point for players who can be seen as 'regulars'. I thought I'd be generous and say anyone who has played at least 40% of games should be considered regular. So basically anyone who has played 4 of the last 10 games will be on the below list. Keep in mind Noobz0r is about to run a game which is the 10th game, meaning if tgrs Mooch Grockadoc and/or JackNah_8 play this game they will qualify as regulars.

With that said, here is a list of players to be considered regulars:

Dennis Crumpet
BigJoeD_
FR0GGY
The Filth Wizard
Hatchy1992
SM
Sante
Noobz0r
Nakia
Far Kern
akkaps
I Don't Care
JT_the_Man
Frankston Rover
RodneyDangerfield
HaroLad
Brahj
BRAB
Thatsapaddlin
BurningDwarf
Bet on Blue
Golumless
DapperJong
Roo2Macca
Dogs105
_Cayz_
Michaels
Spookism
Cloud_
Joelsyt
DrMike
Elton Johns Wig

If people are interested, I would be keen to run a ranking system for players with loose tiers. This can perhaps solve inactivity issues - players may want to boost their perception from others - but at the same time may paint targets on players backs. People might not give a s**t at all in which case this dies a quick death.

Tier 1 - Gods of Werewolf
These players are virtually untouchable if they get a good role. They can dictate play, direct votes, and play a large part in pushing their faction towards the finish line. When these players have no role they are sometimes even more dangerous, as they have nothing to lose.

Tier 2 - Werewolf Experts
These players can generally deduce others roles, and have a solid grasp of any game at any time, tracking movements of amulets, or seers, or heals quite well, whilst also being able to pick up on players not playing their usual game. They aren't the top run of players, but they're pretty close.

Tier 3 - Advanced Werewolf Players
These are players who have been playing for a while, are starting to introduce elements of strategy into their game, and beginning to stand on their own two feet without needing the direction of others to vote most of the time.

Tier 4 - Werewolf Beginners
These are the players who seem to have the least experience of the game. They lose track of what is going on, or barely post at all. They can sometimes make quite obvious errors in play, or misuse their roles.

If people want to allocate the above list of 'regulars' into those four tiers in a PM to me, I can rank the players under each of the tiers. Following each game you can then boost two players and cut two players from tiers in PMs to me to keep a running tally of players' ranks.

Would people be interested in this sort of thing?

Dennis Crumpet
BigJoeD_
FR0GGY
The Filth Wizard
Hatchy1992
SM
Sante
Noobz0r
Nakia
Far Kern
akkaps
I Don't Care
JT_the_Man
Frankston Rover
RodneyDangerfield
HaroLad
Brahj
BRAB
Thatsapaddlin
BurningDwarf
Bet on Blue
Golumless
DapperJong
Roo2Macca
Dogs105
_Cayz_
Michaels
Spookism
Cloud_
Joelsyt
DrMike
Elton Johns Wig

No need to do any more rankings.

SM nailed it on the first try

It's not a subjective list, it's based on people playing 4 of the last 10 games.

I also figure keeping your own personal ranking and then adjusting a few after each game is possibly easier than giving mvp votes. I dunno.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Note to self: Kill players that top this list. If making this list, kill SM for making list.

I'm doing this right, right?
What are you doing in these parts? Going to play a game?

It's not a subjective list, it's based on people playing 4 of the last 10 games.

I also figure keeping your own personal ranking and then adjusting a few after each game is possibly easier than giving mvp votes. I dunno.

the only reason why I stopped the MVP was because out of 30 players it was always the same 7-10 voting.

figured it was a bit skewed if not even half the players voted each time.

but I hope your idea works!

the only reason why I stopped the MVP was because out of 30 players it was always the same 7-10 voting.

figured it was a bit skewed if not even half the players voted each time.

but I hope your idea works!
The only thing with my idea is I think people would be hesitant as it gives evil a good list of people to kill. Which is annoying because in its a pure form it'd be great to see where everyone rated everyone.

So I've had a look back over the last 9 games, to determine a cut off point for players who can be seen as 'regulars'. I thought I'd be generous and say anyone who has played at least 40% of games should be considered regular. So basically anyone who has played 4 of the last 10 games will be on the below list.

HaroLad
Elton Johns Wig
He's been here a month and considered a regular above me?
you're in the list numbnuts.
He's played four games. As have you.
I've played way more than four.
And you're on the list...
of the last 10 games?
Did I say that?
read the OP properly peckerhead.

And you wonder why people pick on you HaroLad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back