Werewolf Werewolf- Simpsons Variety Hour Special. (150th game of Werewolf): Village wins thanks to admission

Since you're around tarks.... TARKS WASN'T EVIL EVERYONE
Whoever decided to blackmail Filth to vote for me made a very good decision. I think it was pretty clear that I wasn’t comfortable he’d ultimately act in a way that was village aligned so him putting in a vote against me when consensus was clearly elsewhere didn’t do much to soften my views on him. That said, I did feel sorry for him when sante conceded and I was half way through drafting a post to suggest sante switch his lynch vote to Filth to get him the win but I hesitated knowing how evil/stalling that would look and by the time I decided I was going to do it i saw crowy had already called the game. :p

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Whoever decided to blackmail Filth to vote for me made a very good decision. I think it was pretty clear that I wasn’t comfortable he’d ultimately act in a way that was village aligned so him putting in a vote against me when consensus was clearly elsewhere didn’t do much to soften my views on him. That said, I did feel sorry for him when sante conceded and I was half way through drafting a post to suggest sante switch his lynch vote to Filth to get him the win but I hesitated knowing how evil/stalling that would look and by the time I decided I was going to do it i saw crowy had already called the game. :p
I tell you what, this game is a nightmare to play on your phone when evil. The amount of half posts I posted or deleted was ridiculous.

The Filth Wizard how did you feel about the jester role? Did you feel like a sideshow that didn’t really impact anything too greatly? The way you played was essentially as a spare villager with the ability to take someone to the grave with you and you outed yourself early so I suppose you probably didn’t play the role the way it was envisaged anyway, but to me you were basically a free agent who could * over any party on a whim rather than aiming at a directive and that (clearly) didn’t sit well with me.

Last edited:
I tell you what, this game is a nightmare to play on your phone when evil. The amount of half posts I posted or deleted was ridiculous.
100%.

I mean sure I could probably afford to review my posts before I post them but even still some things are a nightmare.

I tell you what though RodneyDangerfield fired up at me in the family chat when I revealed his role :p. It was like the Demons LG chat from a few seasons ago all over again!
Good. Serves you right :p

haha I would have been sure you were evil if you'd done that too. I found the most difficult thing about being villager was the fact that you can't chat to anyone at all. I guess that's probably why you posted your thoughts in this thread.

I originally thought I didn't receive the amulet. There was no mention of having received it until after tigland's death was announced and I was told the result of my seer.
So I was already in the middle of typing my post saying it hadn't been passed when the seer and then the amulet PMs came through. It seemed like a good idea to claim it hadn't been passed anyway :thumbsu:

Dead PM please BigJoeD_
I’ll start out by saying you played well and did well to avoid detetection as long as you did. Giving us as much information as you did when you finally revealed was a blessing.

BUT being a villager it was bloody frustrating as all s**t, because all it left me to go on were bloody clues every second day while staring down Filth’s Tarks is evil rhetoric every second day for fun too. In my mind by about day four I realised you were a seer of some description but didn’t really want to pander to any of your nudging people in certain directions because I wasn’t sure if you were evil or good (and then on top of that, seer or false). I thought I’d give you the benefit of the doubt of playing under the radar because we were getting results. When we put the hit on a villager on a day we got the clue and the seer (at that stage I actually leaned more towards us only having a false in play) hadn’t given us any clear alternate directive I decided I was jack of waiting for them to come out so applied pressure on you, hoping for a claim and potential counter claim or for some results to come out so that I actually had some direction with what I was doing.

Really to me when you’re playing as a villager you need to throw your rhetoric out there to get more people to the right conclusions rather than the wrong ones. I meant what I said - if I had been evil you would’ve been gone days earlier and I couldn’t believe it when you turned me trying to get some results out there for us to go on into “Tarks is evil outing the seer.” If I were evil the last thing I would’ve wanted is six nights worths of results being put out there for everyone to consider and make their own minds up about. My biggest fear was actually that doing what I was doing was outing you as a false seer and essentially leading to you to be picked off down the track.

Then you went and asked for seers with that undertone, I decided to keep my mouth shut because I didn’t want to influence your thinking and you went and seered the remaining unknown I thought was least likely to have a role. It was the cherry on top - I would’ve preferred you looked at me, let alone anyone I actually thought was evil. :p

All easy to say in hindsight but I was floored when you seered Stevi. Literally the last person I would’ve looked at.

First game I've ever seen in 150 of them where one evil faction lost their kill. And it's not through circumstance... if evil is alive they get a kill.

Imagine how s**t this would be if all of the evil roles that could kill died within a couple of days. Weird representation of the rules.

I was trying to work out who mike was targeting to miss 2 kills. When I found out he couldn’t, that’s when I revealed in here

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
The Filth Wizard how did you feel about the jester role? Did you feel like a sideshow that didn’t really impact anything too greatly? The way you played was essentially as a spare villager with the ability to take someone to the grave with you and you outer yourself early so I suppose you probably didn’t play the role the way it was envisaged anyway, but to me you were basically a free agent who could **** over any party on a whim rather than aiming at a directive and that (clearly) didn’t sit well with me.

To be honest I got the PM and said essentially "ah **** I've got no chance" so just figured I'd reveal. There was no thought to be anything other than a villager ally at that stage as they were the only ones I'd be communicating with. Doing otherwise would have taken too much work. I'll take the moral win :)

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I was trying to work out who mike was targeting to miss 2 kills. When I found out he couldn’t, that’s when I revealed in here

For the best IMO.

To be honest I got the PM and said essentially "ah **** I've got no chance" so just figured I'd reveal. There was no thought to be anything other than a villager ally at that stage as they were the only ones I'd be communicating with. Doing otherwise would have taken too much work. I'll take the moral win :)

The protection didn’t stop you from being killed N3 - it stopped me from recruiting you.

Unfortunately two other evil groups felt the need to knock me off the same night :thumbsdown:

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The protection didn’t stop you from being killed N3 - it stopped me from recruiting you.

Unfortunately two other evil groups felt the need to knock me off the same night :thumbsdown:

Good point... I thought I might be a shout to get recruited, was glad you died actually :D

:(

I posted in our PM this is the closest we get to play in the same team The Filth Wizard and Joe has to get double murdered. :p

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
I’ll start out by saying you played well and did well to avoid detetection as long as you did. Giving us as much information as you did when you finally revealed was a blessing.

BUT being a villager it was bloody frustrating as all s**t, because all it left me to go on were bloody clues every second day while staring down Filth’s Tarks is evil rhetoric every second day for fun too. In my mind by about day four I realised you were a seer of some description but didn’t really want to pander to any of your nudging people in certain directions because I wasn’t sure if you were evil or good (and then on top of that, seer or false). I thought I’d give you the benefit of the doubt of playing under the radar because we were getting results. When we put the hit on a villager on a day we got the clue and the seer (at that stage I actually leaned more towards us only having a false in play) hadn’t given us any clear alternate directive I decided I was jack of waiting for them to come out so applied pressure on you, hoping for a claim and potential counter claim or for some results to come out so that I actually had some direction with what I was doing.

Really to me when you’re playing as a villager you need to throw your rhetoric out there to get more people to the right conclusions rather than the wrong ones. I meant what I said - if I had been evil you would’ve been gone days earlier and I couldn’t believe it when you turned me trying to get some results out there for us to go on into “Tarks is evil outing the seer.” If I were evil the last thing I would’ve wanted is six nights worths of results being put out there for everyone to consider and make their own minds up about. My biggest fear was actually that doing what I was doing was outing you as a false seer and essentially leading to you to be picked off down the track.

Then you went and asked for seers with that undertone, I decided to keep my mouth shut because I didn’t want to influence your thinking and you went and seered the remaining unknown I thought was least likely to have a role. It was the cherry on top - I would’ve preferred you looked at me, let alone anyone I actually thought was evil. :p

All easy to say in hindsight but I was floored when you seered Stevi. Literally the last person I would’ve looked at.
I think I overanalysed things right through this game. I was seeing obscure reasons why people could be evil and thought Stevi only voting every second day and then voting to lynch hiself to stay alive was about as close to flying under the radar as you could get, which was the clue. It literally could have been any of the people left over. I asked who people wanted to seer and got bugger all. If people, including you, thought there should have been a specific seer they should have spoken up. If you said someone and then someone else agreed that would have been the seer :) I asked.

I didn't reveal earlier because I had nothing that could add any value and all it would have done was add another person who needed to have their share of protection. I was able to use my vote to keep those I knew were villagers safe and I agreed with pretty much every lynch at the time.
I literally had nothing to add otherwise I would have revealed earlier.

Just because you think it's the right time for me to come out doesn't mean it actually is. And I still don't see how actually publicly seeking out the seer early in the night phase when the amulet has already been passed is a good plan in any way whatsoever ;)

I think I overanalysed things right through this game. I was seeing obscure reasons why people could be evil and thought Stevi only voting every second day and then voting to lynch hiself to stay alive was about as close to flying under the radar as you could get, which was the clue. It literally could have been any of the people left over. I asked who people wanted to seer and got bugger all. If people, including you, thought there should have been a specific seer they should have spoken up. If you said someone and then someone else agreed that would have been the seer :) I asked.

I didn't reveal earlier because I had nothing that could add any value and all it would have done was add another person who needed to have their share of protection. I was able to use my vote to keep those I knew were villagers safe and I agreed with pretty much every lynch at the time.
I literally had nothing to add otherwise I would have revealed earlier.

Just because you think it's the right time for me to come out doesn't mean it actually is. And I still don't see how actually publicly seeking out the seer early in the night phase when the amulet has already been passed is a good plan in any way whatsoever ;)
You disagree and contend that it wouldn’t have been useful for the village to know the identity of two confirmed villagers toward the end game? My concern was you’d die and we’d have nothing to go on and be lynching blind. Thankfully the clues might have still saved us but it wasn’t a prospect I was happy with.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
You disagree and contend that it wouldn’t have been useful for the village to know the identity of two confirmed villagers toward the end game? My concern was you’d die and we’d have nothing to go on and be lynching blind. Thankfully the clues might have still saved us but it wasn’t a prospect I was happy with.
I didn't disagree that the info would have been useful at all. I just didn't have anything useful to add. The knowledge I had wouldn't have changed a single lynch. Nobody I had knowledge of was lynched. I was just as blind as anyone else when it came to the lynches. I didn't seer evil.

You keep addressing the areas that I have no problem with whatsoever. I have no problem with you wanting the seer to reveal and were worried that the info might get lost, and would have totally understood if you'd asked the seer to reveal.

The ONLY problem I had was with you pointing the finger at me, especially after I clearly didn't address your first suggestion that I had a different role, early in the night phase after the amulet has already been passed. It's like saying "Hey evil, here's the seer. He's unprotected tonight. Go ahead and kill him" ;)

Ok. So I never received the amulet last night. Whoever received it, please pass it to me tonight if we don't hit evil. I guessed it must have been with tigland tonight, but obviously not as he's dead.

Ummmm... Stevi_Tigers, if you're not going to play just don't vote at all. I seered you because you only voted every second day and voted for yourself today only to stay alive. So I thought you might actually be the godfather.

So yeah, Stevi is a villager.
I keep forgetting that I signed up to this game. Will try and pay more attention sorry for you wasting your seer.

And yes when evil I do have a habit of not posting much I don’t do it to the degree of this game again apologies

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Is it safe to come out now?

Back