Werewolf Werewolf Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

So I got super bored and decided to go back and make up some stats for players when it comes to Werewolf. Currently as of 23/03/2020 I have only gone back to harry000's Angel's game because I can only look at so many games of WW at a time and my Dead PMs don't go back any further. I'd love to go back further but would need your help with that. If you want your game included (or a game you won to boost your stats) please post a link to the game in this thread, which faction won and ideally who was in said faction.

Players were ranked on the following:
- Faction Won/Tied (your team won or tied but you died during the game):1 point
- Outright Win (making it to the end): 3 points
- Getting modkilled: -5 points
- Faction Tied but made it to the ed: 2 points

So some stats are buffed by being in the village, dying but the village winning anyway. Thought it was the fairest way to go though as sometimes MVPs didn't make it until the last lynch but were still vital in the days before. I also didn't include bonuses for MVPs as not all games indicated it but I can if the majority want me to.

Anyway in proper Werewolf fashion, here is the spreadsheet with the full stats:
WrI0vwf.jpg
Updated 17/04/20

Some TL;DRs

Top 3 Scorers:
1. Dingster - 21
2. jmoo wan - 20
3. DapperJong - 14

Top 3 Most Outright Wins
1. Dingster, jmoo wan - 5
3. DapperJong - 4

Top 3 Total Wins
1. Dingster - 11
2. NaturalDisaster - 10
3. ChappyUK, FR0GGY, jmoo wan, manangatang, pantsredacted, The Filth Wizard - 8

Top 2 Modkills
1. ChappyUK - 6
2. Far Kern, gym4life, dogs105 - 3

Bottom 3 Scores
1. ChappyUK - -20
2. gym4life - -13
3. Far Kern - -11

If you have any ideas on a better formula, more things to track or games you want included before I (slowly) get to more, please post below. I'll keep the spreadsheet updated when I do them in a batch/end of new games I play in so I can keep track easier.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Oh god. I would have to look through some posts but yes, you campaigner SarahSmiles. I knew it was you but we lynched the wrong person. You killed DemonJim even though he wasn't playing lmao

Oh god. I would have to look through some posts but yes, you campaigner SarahSmiles. I knew it was you but we lynched the wrong person. You killed DemonJim even though he wasn't playing lmao
And I still won, good times. My incompetence shines through and wins the day. Which is also the story of my footy career

Found it.

Thanks por_please_ya and SarahSmiles I got that game logged now. Will do an update when the current one finishes. Hoping to get a few more in by then too. Please link any other games you played where I might be able to easily get the data.

Or ones you have hosted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From my limited experience of the games, the winners I have most admired were active throughout the thread. Wins in recent games by Mang and Tarks were especially laudable.

While a win is a win, I would like some form of weighting to go to winners as well as those who played exceptionally well (partly making the game in the process) but just failed to meet their win condition.

In the game Tarks won, Filthy disclosed he was the SK and undertook to partner with village. He did so making it to the last 5, but not the last 4.

Mods get to see the whole game and sometimes express a view as to who is bog. Perhaps they should be encouraged to award a 3, 2, 1 and with adjustment these can used to nuance the rankings going forward.

From my limited experience of the games, the winners I have most admired were active throughout the thread. Wins in recent games by Mang and Tarks were especially laudable.

While a win is a win, I would like some form of weighting to go to winners as well as those who played exceptionally well (partly making the game in the process) but just failed to meet their win condition.

In the game Tarks won, Filthy disclosed he was the SK and undertook to partner with village. He did so making it to the last 5, but not the last 4.

Mods get to see the whole game and sometimes express a view as to who is bog. Perhaps they should be encouraged to award a 3, 2, 1 and with adjustment these can used to nuance the rankings going forward.
I wanted to include a score for possible MVPs of games but not every mod picks one or they'll list several players. The best way for me to "adjust" for lack of a better word the more active types was to include if they won by surviving until the end.

Doesn't help those village types that play well but don't make it or the evil that stays hidden long enough to be the last lynch though

I wanted to include a score for possible MVPs of games but not every mod picks one or they'll list several players. The best way for me to "adjust" for lack of a better word the more active types was to include if they won by surviving until the end.

Doesn't help those village types that play well but don't make it or the evil that stays hidden long enough to be the last lynch though

Aye. It is difficult. Does not help with previous games but could work going forward. The 3,2,1 would translate to the rating as 0.3, 0.2 and 0.1 points.

Millky95

ya gotta record this game where I displayed my vast werewolf superiority over everyone else on this site.

Millky95

ya gotta record this game where I displayed my vast werewolf superiority over everyone else on this site.

I played that game and somehow forgot to put it in. Will put it in now and update the list when this current game is finished

EDIT: Ooooh duel faction win as well. Some lucky ones enjoying some free points

Millky95

lol... no doubt Clod won the 3 votes that game, but displayed extreme and embarrassing OCD behaviour. The result is I doubt he will ever play again.

lol... no doubt Clod won the 3 votes that game, but displayed extreme and embarrassing OCD behaviour. The result is I doubt he will ever play again.
If SM didn't completely ruin our relationship with that other forum that plays Werewolf we could have sent Kennedy Parker over there to get some internet credit

Nice of you to finally admit the obvious truth that I am the best.

Also, nothing embarrassing about people living with a serious mental health condition like OCD.

If SM didn't completely ruin our relationship with that other forum that plays Werewolf we could have sent Kennedy Parker over there to get some internet credit
I'd have trolled them into abandoning the tournament.

Nice of you to finally admit the obvious truth that I am the best.

Also, nothing embarrassing about people living with a serious mental health condition like OCD.

Usually it is considered mid range among disorders. Most learn to manage it.

In that game you were bloody funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back