Werewolf Werewolf - The Ashes Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I guess there's not much more that I can do. If the village chooses to lynch me then so be it.
The only reason I expected you to be evil is because I predicted, roughly, when you were going to flip and vote for TFW. It seemed like you were distancing yourself from talk of him but at the same time protecting him with your vote.

The only reason I expected you to be evil is because I predicted, roughly, when you were going to flip and vote for TFW. It seemed like you were distancing yourself from talk of him but at the same time protecting him with your vote.

I'll clear this up as it seems to have been the reason you're voting for me - and initially I thought you were evil for using such a weird reason. Morgan was heavily in the gun especially after P4L flipped evil, so everyone was gunning for her. Joelsyt then conveniently popped up and spun it onto TFW, and claimed she forgot to seer N1 so her only two seers were TFW and Morgan. It all seemed way too convenient and neat. Especially with EJW also convinced Morgan was evil. When Joelsyt pointed out she'd also voted TFW the previous day, and TFW began to scramble, it was obvious he was evil and I was one of the first to vote for him.

I'll clear this up as it seems to have been the reason you're voting for me - and initially I thought you were evil for using such a weird reason. Morgan was heavily in the gun especially after P4L flipped evil, so everyone was gunning for her. Joelsyt then conveniently popped up and spun it onto TFW, and claimed she forgot to seer N1 so her only two seers were TFW and Morgan. It all seemed way too convenient and neat. Especially with EJW also convinced Morgan was evil. When Joelsyt pointed out she'd also voted TFW the previous day, and TFW began to scramble, it was obvious he was evil and I was one of the first to vote for him.

You voting for another evil isn't really something that makes you good, you'd be expected to follow that vote.

You voting for another evil isn't really something that makes you good, you'd be expected to follow that vote.

Yep, you're right. If the village thinks I should hang after my explanations then fair enough.

Yep, you're right. If the village thinks I should hang after my explanations then fair enough.

They do and you will and we'll rejoice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well, good work pants you caught me. I was helping the village so a bit redundant to focus on me so hard.

Hit jum or IMS tonight and lynch FT tomorrow.

SK out.

Not redundant at all, evil is evil, I can't know which one you are, just that you are one.

SK isn't evil. All of my kills have been evil roles.

Yet the village can't win with you alive, maybe instead of playing the innocent doctor you should have revealed what you were, tried to strike a deal and you may have lived another day.

SK isn't evil. All of my kills have been evil roles.

Serial killers aren't bad and laying on somebody isn't sexual harassment.

Yet the village can't win with you alive, maybe instead of playing the innocent doctor you should have revealed what you were, tried to strike a deal and you may have lived another day.

Meh, would have meant I couldn't win. I offered up far more convincing targets. I'm actually surprised you hit me last night when there were plenty playing a far more suspicious game than me.

Meh, would have meant I couldn't win. I offered up far more convincing targets. I'm actually surprised you hit me last night when there were plenty playing a far more suspicious game than me.

Being the SK though means your "convincing" targets are just guesses, as I said earlier, I've been suss on you for a little bit.

Being the SK though means your "convincing" targets are just guesses, as I said earlier, I've been suss on you for a little bit.

Well no, because I've missed kills a few times.

Odd when I've played as I would as a villager, as it's in my interest to knock down killing roles that could reveal me. Oh well.

Well no, because I've missed kills a few times.

Odd when I've played as I would as a villager, as it's in my interest to knock down killing roles that could reveal me. Oh well.

Yeah oh well. Another evil role is dead.

Yeah oh well. Another evil role is dead.

You keep using that word but I don't think you know what it means.

I have as much reason to kill evil as you do.

Is Cupid evil?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back