Werewolf Werewolf - The Ashes Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's left????

Who's left????
To answer your question in the song contest thread, the intimidator is not dead and that person is me. I intimidated you and it looks like dogs didn't notify you. With 3 of us left, I'm voting for DemonJim. It'll either be a draw between the ECB and the ex-cricketers or a win, unless Jim shows up for the first time this weekend.

dogs105

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To answer your question in the song contest thread, the intimidator is not dead and that person is me. I intimidated you and it looks like dogs didn't notify you. With 3 of us left, I'm voting for DemonJim. It'll either be a draw between the ECB and the ex-cricketers or a win, unless Jim shows up for the first time this weekend.

dogs105
Welcome back to the kitchen love.
Thanks love. Marvellous to be with you in the kitchen for the second time today.

Actually bill I'd go one further and outlaw the high five altogether. It's just some Seppo bullshit the West Indies made up.
Personally I think there's nothing wrong with the good old fashioned Australian hug or a kiss or a lick. A grope on the arse or a bit of a dry root.

Well DemonJim, we can either both vote OES and let it be a draw between us or we leave it as it is and let the village win. Up to you.
Look I don't even know what reinstated means but if you give me a bit of "got him, yes" I'll sign anything

Well DemonJim, we can either both vote OES and let it be a draw between us or we leave it as it is and let the village win. Up to you.
We probably should vote for him... are you on right now?

Lol that's the second time I've made it to endgame as a villager. The first time I was invaluable to the victory able to convince hatchy that the self-assigned GOAT werewolf player was evil and this time I literally did nothing. Nothing.

Lol that's the second time I've made it to endgame as a villager. The first time I was invaluable to the victory able to convince hatchy that the self-assigned GOAT werewolf player was evil and this time I literally did nothing. Nothing.
Bit disappointed I wasn't on during the weekend... Could have changed the game massively.

Did I read that right? 2 doctors in the game!

How on earth did pants get away with so many targets? Doctors protecting him early on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back