Werewolf Werewolf: The Boys Club versus The White Knights

Remove this Banner Ad

So were there some missed kills n1?

Yes. Mafia and Wolves both missed. No announcement either whether the Arsonist had successfully doused someone on N1 or N2. (maybe Dero is not publishing this and will only reveal when Arsonist lights someone up)

Lots of night protection around - doc(s), amulet, Flogs have a once off protection power, usual night immunity for the SK and Heads. fwiw, there was no Blackmail yesterday. Unless Mafia forgot (unlikely), they probably targeted me. But I was protected by Dappers massive hat (amulet), so the attempt would have failed.

Looking ahead to today, focus on lynching should be on known associates of Hoos - SM, Dapper, Mang unless there is better info to go on.

Yes. Mafia and Wolves both missed. No announcement either whether the Arsonist had successfully doused someone on N1 or N2. (maybe Dero is not publishing this and will only reveal when Arsonist lights someone up)

Lots of night protection around - doc(s), amulet, Flogs have a once off protection power, usual night immunity for the SK and Heads. fwiw, there was no Blackmail yesterday. Unless Mafia forgot (unlikely), they probably targeted me. But I was protected by Dappers massive hat (amulet), so the attempt would have failed.

Looking ahead to today, focus on lynching should be on known associates of Hoos - SM, Dapper, Mang unless there is better info to go on.
Check out who Hoos wanted dead. Deanues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back