Werewolf Werewolf: The Boys Club versus The White Knights

Remove this Banner Ad

DEADLINE

Chipmunk: garden variety village squirrel (villager) lynched by the village.

It's now night. Again. We'll do shortened phases tomoz in the hope we can wrap this up.

8.30 am end of night phase.
12.00 pm end of day phase - lynch.
4:00 pm end of night phase.
7:30 pm end of day phase - lynch.

I'm guessing you were blackmailed to say this?!?
Yup. That's what happened, but I decided not to explain myself because that would've revealed my ability to override a lynch, due to being DapperJong (Essendon flog) and potentially putting a target on my back in the night phases. So I tried to keep it a secret as long as possible.

Grand Old Horace can confirm my flogness.

Not sure if it's worth the doc protecting me tonight, as the lynch override power might not be that useful any more. But happy for the vig to at least turn their eye to someone else 😁.

DEADLINE

Chipmunk: garden variety village squirrel (villager) lynched by the village.

It's now night. Again. We'll do shortened phases tomoz in the hope we can wrap this up.

8.30 am end of night phase.
12.00 pm end of day phase - lynch.
4:00 pm end of night phase.
7:30 pm end of day phase - lynch.

Was 3KZ included in the list for randomising roles. There is clearly some doubt about whether he was. I think was, Zerg has a different view.

I like the Uncertainty Principle as much as the next Warwick Capper, but having everyone on board on a basic mechanic is important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very big chance 3KZ missed out on a role because the game mods forgot to add him to the player list until 3 days after roles were randomly allocated.

Though this game has been a bit chaotic so who knows.
I have no role. I’m a villager.

Was 3KZ included in the list for randomising roles. There is clearly some doubt about whether he was. I think was, Zerg has a different view.

I like the Uncertainty Principle as much as the next Warwick Capper, but having everyone on board on a basic mechanic is important.
Don’t over think it. If I had a role I would have made it onto the player list. #lurkertheory will give us the SK. Tigland Is the best bet for mine. Vig should put the gun down and we do it on lynches. Otherwise Vig will be thinning out numbers for evil.

Don’t over think it. If I had a role I would have made it onto the player list. #lurkertheory will give us the SK. Tigland Is the best bet for mine. Vig should put the gun down and we do it on lynches. Otherwise Vig will be thinning out numbers for evil.

Dero and guero

Please look at 3KZs second sentence. Your silence is less than golden.

That’ll teach me for trying to avoid a lynch, make breakfast, sort out your Supercoach loop and arrange flowers at the same time.

1594462094851.jpeg
My Supercoach team is ******.

Dead PM please Dero guero

Until someone else bothers to do the math and show me where I went wrong, vigilante has to kill tonight or we lose one extra chance to find the SK.

Until someone else bothers to do the math and show me where I went wrong, vigilante has to kill tonight or we lose one extra chance to find the SK.
Yeah I agree they need to kill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back