Werewolf Werewolf: The Boys Club versus The White Knights

Remove this Banner Ad

In my eyes you're all evil lol.

I dunno why we don't want to go the known evil in Dingster. Are we sure that SM could be Godfather?

That's a fair point.

Dingster for now unless a better option becomes clear.

Dero guero

In my eyes you're all evil lol.

I dunno why we don't want to go the known evil in Dingster. Are we sure that SM could be Godfather?
Hang on, Zerg is a real seer right? I’ve doubly confused myself.

happy to go dingster but I reckon SM should be a target at some stage. My original train of thought hasn’t changed.

Dero guero

Hang on, Zerg is a real seer right? I’ve doubly confused myself.

happy to go dingster but I reckon SM should be a target at some stage. My original train of thought hasn’t changed.

Dero guero
Yes he's a real Seer. He seered IDC as roleblocker, and vig killed him and he came up as roleblocker. Mooch was also a Seer, one of them is the WC.

Hey folks.

Tomorrow we'll squeeze a few in:

8:30am morning deadline.

12:00 pm morning end of day phase - lynch.

4:00 pm ends of night phase.

7:30 pm End of day phase- lynch.

I'll try mate, just a heads up that I will be engaged in renovations and we have had a family member at end of life and we are trying to get permits to go into NSW, so not sure if I might get caught up.

Apologies all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you believe that we shouldn't be going after the evidence that Pants is the Head?
I need to go back and read and I haven't had time, been so busy at work :(

I thought people were going on about SM being the head. I am so confused lol. I think I"ve missed something.

I'll try mate, just a heads up that I will be engaged in renovations and we have had a family member at end of life and we are trying to get permits to go into NSW, so not sure if I might get caught up.

Apologies all.
I'm sorry to hear that mate. I hope you get your permits soon.

Apologies all.
All good man. Totally understand.

Apologies all.
Good luck IMS, hope everything goes alright. Take care.

I need to go back and read and I haven't had time, been so busy at work :(

I thought people were going on about SM being the head. I am so confused lol. I think I"ve missed something.

Me too, just got a bit of time to check it out today, but IDC was evil and threw Clarke under the bus and also called out Pants in the same post. Being that he was right about Clarke, who was happy to accept his fate as evil, I think almost to protect Pants, his comment was that Pants was night immune, that clearly highlights role as "head".

Maybe I overthought the implication, but it just seems that IDC threw people under the bus and we should take advantage of the fact, particularly if it takes out the night immune head.

No. I don't think he's anything. Either a villager or low evil.

The question is whether two smart players gave themselves away with day one voting to save SM or to get rid of ND.

SM is the only late ND votes on day one that hasn't been seered by me now.

If we're lynching Dingster today we should get the vigilante to hit either SM or Doc Colossus as our vigilante can't kill villagers which is pretty great really.

I think SM might be worth being my seer target tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back