Werewolf Werewolf - The "Mr Robot" Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't mean for that to sound ominous, I thought that Joanne Wellick was still alive.
It was your raspy voice.

No, that was Mister M. Thankfully we removed E-corp's power to manipulate votes a couple of day phases back.

If E-corp had killed me last night they, presumably together with porps, would have won the game. I don't know if I was protected or not, but that was the only chance they had of winning so they should have taken the shot. If we lynch an E-corp member today the village will win, because us evil bastards can't afford to let each other live tonight. So I kill them, they kill me. It's possible the remaining E-corp member will be night immune, so they'll survive, but will be outnumbered by the village 2-1 so it'll be an easy lynch. You're welcome. :)

Ok, what's the win chances here? I still don't know 100% who the doc is. I guess we will based on the lynch votes.

Kill eth-dog, see if the remaining factions murder each other? You guys can't win with the other alive anyway.

Will wait until Doc weighs in.
At this rate, it would appear that lynching eth is a must, then the remaining e-corp member (me or Hoos, possibly you as well but you're least likely) kills guero, guero has a 33% chance to hit e-corp for a village win

It was your raspy voice.

No, that was Mister M. Thankfully we removed E-corp's power to manipulate votes a couple of day phases back.

If E-corp had killed me last night they, presumably together with porps, would have won the game. I don't know if I was protected or not, but that was the only chance they had of winning so they should have taken the shot. If we lynch an E-corp member today the village will win, because us evil bastards can't afford to let each other live tonight. So I kill them, they kill me. It's possible the remaining E-corp member will be night immune, so they'll survive, but will be outnumbered by the village 2-1 so it'll be an easy lynch. You're welcome. :)

You are right.

I do believe in second chances.

At this rate, it would appear that lynching eth is a must, then the remaining e-corp member (me or Hoos, possibly you as well but you're least likely) kills guero, guero has a 33% chance to hit e-corp for a village win
100% my friend. I can read Hoos like a book. ;)

I will be sorely disappointed in the village if you let guero con you guys into a 1-1 win. It's been obvious how he'll do it since he revealed. And yet you fall for the bait time and again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did you try and kill guero?
Me
Spoken like somebody who's trying to avoid the noose.
I think we've dominated the game. I think we deserve the win more. Yeah, I want my faction to win but I told my pm to take out Filthy if he cons the village again because they don't deserve the win if that's the case

Me

I think we've dominated the game. I think we deserve the win more. Yeah, I want my faction to win but I told my pm to take out Filthy if he cons the village again because they don't deserve the win if that's the case
Well that's that then. Nobody wins, lol.

Well that's that then. Nobody wins, lol.
Filthy and the doc have a clear choice here. Let my faction win outright or tie with guero, if he guesses correctly.

The doc (me) had already voted.

All up to Filthy now.
Both of the people who have claimed doc have voted for me. Both have blown it and are handing guero a win or tie, if he guesses correctly and they don't protect themselves. Just satisfy my curiousity, who do you claim to have protected last night phase, same question to you PMBangers?

Both of the people who have claimed doc have voted for me. Both have blown it and are handing guero a win or tie, if he guesses correctly and they don't protect themselves. Just satisfy my curiousity, who do you claim to have protected last night phase, same question to you PMBangers?
PM will be changing his vote before the deadline. He has to if you are any chance to win. Unless of course you've already resigned to not winning.

I think it's more interesting if I don't reveal who I protected. I just find it strange that guero didn't kill anyone.

PM will be changing his vote before the deadline. He has to if you are any chance to win. Unless of course you've already resigned to not winning.

I think it's more interesting if I don't reveal who I protected. I just find it strange that guero didn't kill anyone.
He obviously failed to kill the beta

I will be sorely disappointed in the village if you let guero con you guys into a 1-1 win. It's been obvious how he'll do it since he revealed. And yet you fall for the bait time and again.

He only wins if you let him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back