Werewolf Werewolf - The "Mr Robot" Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Or didn't kill anyone. Or tried to kill someone else.
I didn't post an action. By not killing an E-corp member I gave them the opportunity to win with porps if they'd chosen to kill me. In their wisdom they decided to kill porps instead. If we lynch an E-corp member today and I choose correctly tonight the village wins.

I didn't post an action. By not killing an E-corp member I gave them the opportunity to win with porps if they'd chosen to kill me. In their wisdom they decided to kill porps instead. If we lynch an E-corp member today and I choose correctly tonight the village wins.
Not worth the risk from my view.

If you con them again you deserve the win.

DEADLINE

Freshly minted as the new CEO of E-Corp after Phillip Price's untimely death, Tyrell Wellick felt bittersweet as he wasn't able to share it with the person he felt closest to. In fact, his new position left him feeling completely empty without the scheming yin to his ambitious yang. So much so, that as he looked down on the crowd outside the E-Corp HQ in New York City, he knew what he had to do.

As he rode down the elevator, he saw flashes of all the people who had died either directly by his hands or due in part to his striving to rise through the echelons of power. As he walked out the front doors, waving away the heavily-armed security officers, the screaming mob quickly fell silent, waiting for what this brash, young corporate-climber could possibly say to assuage their fury. But instead of stopping and talking, he simply kept walking deeper into the throng.

The seconds felt like hours as the crowd slowly parted for him like the red sea for Moses and as he saw the hatred and confusion in the eyes of those making way for him, Tyrell felt a sense of peace he had been searching for his whole life. The spell didn't last long though as once someone lobbed a bottle towards his head, everyone else remembered who he was and what he was responsible for.

eth-dog (Tyrell Wellick) was lynched.

1612952030053.png

DEADLINE

And then there were four ...

1612954559592.png 1612954599605.png 1612954657268.png 1612954718421.png

Janice - the cheerful taxidermist who used her small business as a cover for her work with The Dark Army. Although we never got to see it in this game, she was as ruthless as Irving in being a handler and the dark arts of intimidation.
Terry Colby - the forgotten man of E-Corp, who held onto his role as CTO despite significant efforts to usurp him from all around. With all the other executive leadership gone, he has aims to somehow restore the company to its former glory.
Angela Moss - Even though everyone close to her has passed away, including her best friend, her boss and her father (you'll have to work that one out for yourself), she remained determined to protect as many people as possible from being caught up in the fray.
Darlene - Despite having links to The Dark Army, f-society and Elliot himself, she wasn't able to find any of them throughout the game (avoiding the need for spoiler tags too, so that's a plus, I guess) and has toiled on her lonesome.

Who would die?
Who would survive?
What impact would it have worldwide?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the game MC Bad Genius. Nicely moderated, I like the tweaked rule around modkills to make sure everyone has to vote every day. And I love a multi-lynch. Sorry not sorry Chipmunk. ;)

Congratulations village. Just remember who saved your sorry arses when it was looking like a dominant E-Corp win.

Dead PM please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back