Werewolf WEREWOLF - TRADITIONAL

Remove this Banner Ad

The village were starting to get fired up, and slightly confused, thus turning them into campaigners with not being able to decide who to kill today.

they finally settled on who they felt was the biggest threat, he was hung in front of the village, but they had lost one of their own.

Doctor Colossus (villager) lynched by village
brucetiki (villager) modkilled for not voting or posting

night phase has now begun.

will call it once all actions are in.

note: not even close to a double lynch.

Lol even louder

Sorry SM

Was just trying to spice things up. Tried to throw people under the bus on the way out

You targeted me throughout though. The constant bolding of my name to get a bandwagon, then s**t talking me after I was dead. Came off a bit strong.

You targeted me throughout though. The constant bolding of my name to get a bandwagon, then s**t talking me after I was dead. Came off a bit strong.
That was my intention TBH

Wanted to look like I was playing terribly as evil and then be revealed as the seer

nah not in hiding, had a long meeting!

to answer some questions:

OES posting that list almost blew it cause we had almost exceeded the limits of actual roles / village roles.

we were just going to keep listing villagers until someone clicked. i really thought OES was going to work it out. but then he mod killed himself. lol. admittingly i was going to night kill him to silence him. ha ha.

and i was laughing at all the constant vote changes and i did actually count it twice, but i knew id have the last laugh. lol.

the whole concept kind of evolved as we went on. originally the 4 players were going to make it through to the end. but then we decided it would be funnier if we killed them all in the one night phase.

the amulet was never real, we just waited till we needed to use it. TFW is a genius with how he wanted to play that.

sorry if anyone was shitty by the game, it was a bit of a laugh and its always been said 'how good would it be if a game had all villagers' and now its done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OES posting that list almost blew it cause we had almost exceeded the limits of actual roles / village roles.

we were just going to keep listing villagers until someone clicked. i really thought OES was going to work it out. but then he mod killed himself. lol. admittingly i was going to night kill him to silence him. ha ha.

and i was laughing at all the constant vote changes and i did actually count it twice, but i knew id have the last laugh. lol.

the whole concept kind of evolved as we went on. originally the 4 players were going to make it through to the end. but then we decided it would be funnier if we killed them all in the one night phase.

the amulet was never real, we just waited till we needed to use it. TFW is a genius with how he wanted to play that.

sorry if anyone was shitty by the game, it was a bit of a laugh and its always been said 'how good would it be if a game had all villagers' and now its done.

I had fun

I still shouldn't have died. :(

I still shouldn't have died. :(

you are 100% right. i said to the guys that you definitely had me on a technicality.

i knew what i was saying made no sense lol.

just to make matters that little bit worse, we had to actually edit the OP and one of my earlier posts to reword the Amulets powers to allow that kill to take place.

you are 100% right. i said to the guys that you definitely had me on a technicality.

i knew what i was saying made no sense lol.

just to make matters that little bit worse, we had to actually edit the OP and one of my earlier posts to reword the Amulets powers to allow that kill to take place.
It did say only immune at night originally didn't it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back