Werewolf WEREWOLF - TRADITIONAL

Remove this Banner Ad

yep

Filth edited the OP

Wonder how many times he's done that in th past

Considering I originally left the tag saying it was edited by a moderator I think you might find your answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evil was on the verge of victory, but in this instance evil aren't who you think they are. Not by a long shot.

This game evil has hidden themselves extremley well, there was only 5 evil players right from the very start. 4 of those were actual players, the 5th member was someone who oversaw everything from a distance while pulling the strings.

Because of these 5 evil men, the village had been left a complete mess. they were accusing each other day upon day trying to work out who the mafia and wereboncers were but they kept lucking out. villagers were lynched by the dozen, villagers were night killed, but why?

There is a very simple explanation for all of this.

the 5 evil players that have caused the villagers demise are:
BigJoeD_ The Filth Wizard Frankston Rover Blacky and Michaels.

What about everyone else you might be thinking?

The truth is, every other player in the game was a villager. some were given powerless village roles (flogs) / Lover to give them a sense of realism.

Along the way we did have to let a few people in on the master plan to help ensure the game continued for a little while. So a big thanks to Dogs, Bet on Blue and Rodney for not spilling the beans. these guys were in fact also villagers, but when we killed them at night we just assigned them a evil role. clever right?

The master plan is now complete. No doubt some of you will laugh, some may even cry, and a lot will probably hate us but we can assure you from our perspective it was well worth it. 3 weeks of planning and it was glorious. :D:p

tl:dr
Quivorir (villager)
Far Kern (villager)
dennis crumpet (villager)
Red mist (villager)
JT_the_Man (villager)
Thatsapaddlin (villager)
Andonis1997 (villager)
FR0GGY (villager)
I Dont Care (villager)
tigland (villager)
burningdwarf (villager)
Mooch (villager)

all villagers, killed by us 5 evil bastards.
Lol well played guys. Sorry Imissed this game, the melts were epic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back