Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the game congrats dean

Dead pm read pls

Thanks mate

I was suspicious of you but my killing you at the end was only because i needed Nunez et al to fight amongst each other if tonight went wrong

I take it you didn't know it was me

Thanks mate

I was suspicious of you but my killing you at the end was only because i needed Nunez et al to fight amongst each other if tonight went wrong

I thought of you but ended up going back to others but well played and congrats

Thanks mate

Grats mate. Stevi went with Jmoo but mentioned you. You flew under our radar though.

FR0GGY Nunez TJASTA jmoo wan

220px-Zodiac_Killer_symbol.svg.png

THIS IS THE ZODIAC SPEAKING

I LIKE KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH FUN IT IS MORE FUN THAN KILLING WILD GAME IN THE FORREST BECAUSE MAN IS THE MOST DANGEROUE ANAMAL OF ALL TO KILL SOMETHING GIVES ME THE MOST THRILLING EXPERENCE IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN GETTING YOUR ROCKS OFF WITH A GIRL THE BEST PART OF IT IS THAE WHEN I DIE I WILL BE REBORN IN PARADICE AND ALL THEI HAVE KILLED WILL BECOME MY SLAVES I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY NAME BECAUSE YOU WILL TRY TO SLOI DOWN OR ATOP MY COLLECTIOG OF SLAVES FOR MY AFTERLIFE. EBEORIETEMETHHPITI

FIRST I KILLED SANTE BECAUSE HE WAS FIRST ON THE LIST AND THE UNIVERSE NEDS ORDER THEN THE NEXT NIGHT I KILL THE FILTH WIZARD BECAUSE I ABHOR FILTH HE DESRERVED TO DIE FOR HIS. THEN PANTSKYLE HAD TO DIE BECAUSE HIS KINDNESS WAS LIKE MY MOTHER AND THE BITCH HAD TO DIE. THEN I BECAME GREEDY AND TRIED TO KILL RODNEY DANGERFIELD BUT I DID NOT RESPOECT HIM ENOUGH AND HE HAD THE AMULET AND I DIDN'T KNOW. THEN AS PEOPLE STARTED TO THIN OUT I HAD TO DISAPEAR SO THE SEAR NEEDED TO BE CLEANED AND I TRIED TO KILL ELTONS JOHNS WIG BUT HE HAD THE AMULET THE NEXT NIHGT AND I BEGAN TO LOSE FAITH IN MY MISSION BUT I SPOKE TO MY DOG AND SHE SAID HAVE FAITH YOU ARE SO CLOSE SO I KILLED OES BECUASE HE ASKED TO DIE SO MANY TIMES AND THEN I STOOD BACK AND WATCEHD YOU ALL FIGHT AMONG YOURSELFS LIKE THE INGSIGFICANT BUGS YOU ARE WHILE I WAITD THEN I KILLED STEVEI TIGERS BECAUSE MY AUNT HAD A BLANKET WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG THAT HAD A TIGER ON IT THAT I LOVED BUT SHE SHAMED ME ONE DAY FOR MY NATURAL URGES AND I NEEDED REVENGE TO CLEAN MY SOUL NOW YOU ARE ALL MY SOULS IN THE AFTERLIFE BUT ALSO I AM HEAD OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE

This is awkward.... MWPP

Great game mate. Awesome to see you contribute and play well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played deaneus - you deserved that win - you played very well and went right under the radar. Congrats!!!

Well played mafia too.

Village let’s move on from that one. Not one of our best lol

Oh and apologies to Barry and froggy. You played exceptional villager games but in the end I thought you were playing a bit too well as villagers. In the end was absolutely certain at least one of you were evil.

Great game dapper. As always. Who’s next?

Oh and apologies to Barry and froggy. You played exceptional villager games but in the end I thought you were playing a bit too well as villagers. In the end was absolutely certain at least one of you were evil.

All good mate. That's the problem I had too. I was confident Froggy wasn't evil but he's so good at this game that I couldn't write him off. Same with Nunez. Meanwhile, I picked up on deaneus but underrated him again.

If I had the time I would do my Pokémon one. Or possibly just get back into my heavily themed games.

Thanks mate

No one did mate! Well played.

Sorry once again for being inactive this game guys. In the studio next Friday so have had an insane amount of prep to do. Thought I could balance it but it was tricky!
Revenge is a dish best served cold. It'll come when you least expect it but it will come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back