Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

I am suspicious of both DERO and manangatang

Both were very quick to get a bandwagon on me rolling this morning without questioning EJW at all, or waiting for my rebuttal.

OES, if you control the amulet and don't already have the real seer with you, would it be worth having the real seer reveal themselves? With the doctor still in play, they can trade protection with the real seer and make it to the end game. You guys will be able to guess their identity so anyone who comes forward that isn't the real seer will be found out as they will not join the flog PM.

I am suspicious of both DERO and manangatang

Both were very quick to get a bandwagon on me rolling this morning without questioning EJW at all, or waiting for my rebuttal.
Fair enough too. I’m pretty keen to clear myself...

Froggy has been hanging off you all game.

You guys who are buying me being night immune do realise it is on the back of Porps suggesting that she seered me and then Cockarfitt yeah? It looks like she is in the same faction as Cockarfitt by her own admission. She claims she seered him night two.

Also, I’m guessing that seer mistake relates to your seer Footypie32 ?

Fair enough too. I’m pretty keen to clear myself...

Froggy has been hanging off you all game.

And yet FR0GGY still didn't jump on the vote for me straight away. He actually wanted more information, unlike you and mang, who just piled on.

You guys who are buying me being night immune do realise it is on the back of Porps suggesting that she seered me and then Cockarfitt yeah? It looks like she is in the same faction as Cockarfitt by her own admission. She claims she seered him night two.

Also, I’m guessing that seer mistake relates to your seer Footypie32 ?

When I saw EJWs post I asked Dap if the Amulet should have blocked my seer. He said it should have and he ****ed up. Hence his admission.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very quiet. Normally a lot more involved. I am a bit suspicious of him to be honest.
When he's a villager he gets super involved and makes lists and spreadsheets. I've hardly seen him in the thread.

Very quiet. Normally a lot more involved. I am a bit suspicious of him to be honest.

I do get the feeling most of the actives are good and evil are just laying low.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back