Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys what’s the consensus on speeding this up?

This is why the end of games generally struggle, because the ones actually participating get thought of as evil.
I’m guilty of doing it too.
As I've stated, I suspected you had a role quite a while back. That's why I seeered you N2. You've kept talking about it.

As I've stated, I suspected you had a role quite a while back. That's why I seeered you N2. You've kept talking about it.
And I’ve done everything I can to help the village I’m more than happy to be seered every night by footypie to the end of day because it will never come up villager.

And I’ve done everything I can to help the village I’m more than happy to be seered every night by footypie to the end of day because it will never come up villager.
Incorrect info shouldn't come up as villager.......

If the seer hits SK, it will read villager. SSo never coming up villager with FP would be a bit of a concern for you I'd reckon.

Incorrect info shouldn't come up as villager.......

If the seer hits SK, it will read villager. SSo never coming up villager with FP would be a bit of a concern for you I'd reckon.
I get what your saying now.
There’s not much I can do other that say you’re wrong.

Anyway I suggest mafia know who the sk is, they 100% have to get rid of them, I reckon Barry is the 3rd mafia and Nunez is the sk.

Probably way off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t beleive anyone of unknown evil would have been that stupid. The odds on dero getting lynched were nil

I can't believe a villager would be that stupid. We had a sure thing and he went for the Hail Mary. Why?

I can’t beleive anyone of unknown evil would have been that stupid. The odds on dero getting lynched were nil

He was tied for most votes at the time... I voted, logged off, and the lynching party began

It’s amannantangaman all day today baby

I thought the same thing initially but we'll lose six players in the meantime with one unknown mafia and one unknown SK in play.

Mafia knows who the SK is so they'll be happy to keep them around to bring numbers down. We'd be relying on the SK to take out Smeg, which is fairly likely over the next couple of nights but still that puts us in a spot of relying on evil to help us.

What would you do if you were SK in this situation? (Not accusing here)

I'm sure it's been stated before, but just to confirm, what's your role?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back