Werewolf: Wayne's World

Remove this Banner Ad

So much hard work, so much planning and scheming, if scezza hadn't of gone awol we had it won tonight by blocking the SK and still had a kill and an intimidation up our sleeve, and an extra man to stop it dropping to 4. Would have destroyed the Village, leaving us to vote out the SK.

Very proud of us Micheals Cheers! Bitterly dissapointing but geez its been fun, the second best game I've enjoyed since BOB's game Morgs and I won by scheming :D
Thanks Dapper :)

Serial Killer we would rather you win than the village, kill U2tigers and we kill the other one. You win technically but we wont die and walk away with head held high!

F*** the Village!

P.S not blaming scezza at all, he's completely new and had no idea how this works in regards to modkills.
Cheers scezza

So much hard work, so much planning and scheming, if scezza hadn't of gone awol we had it won tonight by blocking the SK and still had a kill and an intimidation up our sleeve, and an extra man to stop it dropping to 4. Would have destroyed the Village, leaving us to vote out the SK.

Very proud of us Micheals Cheers! Bitterly dissapointing but geez its been fun, the second best game I've enjoyed since BOB's game Morgs and I won by scheming :D
Thanks Dapper :)

Serial Killer we would rather you win than the village, kill U2tigers and we kill the other one. You win technically but we wont die and walk away with head held high!

F*** the Village!

P.S not blaming scezza at all, he's completely new and had no idea how this works in regards to modkills.
Cheers scezza

Why give up your chance to win outright?

It still takes the doctor taking a risk to keep 1 of us alive.

But yes we only got back into this because of scezzas mod kill

Why give up your chance to win outright?

It still takes the doctor taking a risk to keep 1 of us alive.

But yes we only got back into this because of scezzas mod kill
Thats the luck of the game lol

There's a secret doctor btw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no secret doctor

DEADLINE

Wooshette intimidator lady

Killed by SK

IT IS DAY

I'm not checking this for a while

Remove this Banner Ad

Back