Game Day Werewolves of Adelaide or the Trigger Mix. Blue Moon

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't watched the game but two things in stats stand out.

There were 8 Carlton players with more marks than any Adelaide players. Our highest being Brown with 6.

Jenkins seemed to have a good game with 3 goals and a staggering 13 tackles, our highest tackler.
When you watch the game, you will see Carlton players have so many more marks as they kicked backwards far more than us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was probably mentioned but I assume everyone noticed Hartigan twinged his hammie long before he actually tore it completely.

Did he bother telling anyone, or was he actually assessed for the initial pain? Could've saved a few extra weeks on the sidelines.

It was probably mentioned but I assume everyone noticed Hartigan twinged his hammie long before he actually tore it completely.

Did he bother telling anyone, or was he actually assessed for the initial pain? Could've saved a few extra weeks on the sidelines.
Yeah it's been mentioned. There was a quarter break between that time, I'm sure if there was any concern he wouldn't have come back on.

Does any one think hartigan wouldve been dropped aftrer todays peformance had he not been injured. Probably not considering our selectors dont seem to pay attention to players out of form or reward players from our reserves team.

Does any one think hartigan wouldve been dropped aftrer todays peformance had he not been injured. Probably not considering our selectors dont seem to pay attention to players out of form or reward players from our reserves team.
No, because Dear is too raw and despite the success of Greenwood I doubt Keath is on their selection radar. There's no other appropriate talls to replace him with.

The only other way is to play Lever as 2nd KPD and bring in Cheney/Doedee.

Personally, if we play sides with 3 tall forwards I'd be picking Keath.

No, because Dear is too raw and despite the success of Greenwood I doubt Keath is on their selection radar. There's no other appropriate talls to replace him with.

The only other way is to play Lever as 2nd KPD and bring in Cheney/Doedee.

Personally, if we play sides with 3 tall forwards I'd be picking Keath.
I like your 2nd option. I much prefer a more attacking defence.

To be honest, he should have kept playing. This was a must win game with our month coming up. Had to throw everything at it. Worth risking. Lose today and we're not saving him for anything anyway.

Mind you, if Sloane or Tex had felt a bit of a twinge...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back