Werewolf Werewolves of Sweet (Classic Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

I consider today a win win win. We lynch a head, we take the threat of the Apprentice off the Table and we have possibly exposed Sausageroll.

The Apprentice role is like a cub except he survives. Two players die - the one coming second in the lynch and the last person that voted for them and they survive.

I also did laugh at the swift Deaneus vote after being tagged.
Exposed sausageroll? Go on...

I’m not sure, I’m lost now.
I think I read the apprentice conditions wrong.
All good. I should've just left it with my original opinion that I think it would've been better to test deaneus. Everything else is irrelevant anyway. Arguing my point isn't exactly going to change anything.

I consider today a win win win. We lynch a head, we take the threat of the Apprentice off the Table and we have possibly exposed Sausageroll.

The Apprentice role is like a cub except he survives. Two players die - the one coming second in the lynch and the last person that voted for them and they survive.

I also did laugh at the swift Deaneus vote after being tagged.
Ah. I had no idea about the two kills. That evens the odds a bit more.

You really think I'm evil? Why would I vote for Harry yesterday, start the vote on Harry today, and then argue against voting for Harry late in the day because I thought it'd be better for the village to take another option that could potentially expose wolves and the SK?
I'm more likely to get killed by evil tonight than I am to get lynched in this game.

Anyway, I've gotta get back to work for a while. Will check in again later.

Exposed sausageroll? Go on...

IMLTHO his argument today to in effect protect Harry while chancing the Seer would successfully target the Apprentice and live to tell the result tomorrow was a nonsense. If he was being an over thinking duffer - fair enough.

However I think his arguments were designed to buy time for Mafia. It is possible they know who are Real Seer is and will pot him or her tonight. I should add I am not claiming Seer and I think whoever that person is has done well to stay under wraps.

Remember HAMLET’s mum, Queen Gertrude? She “protesteth too much” also. Turned out to be a bit on the evil side she did.

No, she didn't. She said that the actor in the players Hamlet hired protested too much. Specifically she said

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

No, she didn't. She said that the actor in the players Hamlet hired protested too much. Specifically she said

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
correct

I did but that's because this morning became another 'tee hee let's talk rubbish and laugh at people melting' session.

Make no mistake I'm defending 3KZ only on principle. He's played a woeful game.
Rubbish. Me and the flogs and the village have been stars.

Weird night phase time but here are some forever sleepers

ClarkeM - Flog - Killed by Mafia
pantsredacted - Villager - Killed by Serial Killer

DEADLINE IS 9PM tomorrow or when I have all votes + grace period if the game is quiet like today

DEADLINE IS 9PM tomorrow or when I have all votes + grace period if the game is quiet like today
Odd time for a deadline... I suppose you had to wait.

Knew this was coming. I have nothing to add in post-death.

Thank you village. It’s been good fun this time. All the very best.

Dead PM please Millky

Edit: Wooshette

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odd time for a deadline... I suppose you had to wait.

Knew this was coming. I have nothing to add in post-death.

Thank you village. It’s been good fun this time. All the very best.

Dead PM please Millky

Edit: Wooshette
Don't listen to the knockers. You played well.

Oh boy got to someone.

Dead pm please.

look i’m no wolf, but what I am is stunned.

stunned that SM is still alive. Hes played his classic SK game.

Millky95 Wooshette

Strange call when the only SK game I've played recently I was incredibly active and tried to lead the village. I'm surprised I'm still alive too, but I guess there's been bigger fish to fry.

SM, Bonce and Deaneus all lynch options today.

You don't think Bloodied is up there as an option?

Strange call when the only SK game I've played recently I was incredibly active and tried to lead the village. I'm surprised I'm still alive too, but I guess there's been bigger fish to fry.

You don't think Bloodied is up there as an option?
I'd say other than myself, froggy and Rodders there is a a good case for everyone.

I'd say other than myself, froggy and Rodders there is a a good case for everyone.

I was just having a look at the OP and had the same thought myself lol. So many going under the radar after copping heat early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back