Werewolf Werewolves of Sweet (Classic Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Somethings that could have made the game go differently:
- SM putting in a kill N1
- Wolves not trying to kill SM twice in a row
- Mafia getting their PM sorted to kill TJASTA
- Me giving the correct seer result to the wolves because JtG has godfather in his name and I'm *ed
- The Werecub 2nd kill not crossing over with another

What was people's thoughts on the way the amulet worked? Not being able to go around PM or back and forth continuously?

- Me giving the correct seer result to the wolves because JtG has godfather in his name and I'm ******ed

What was people's thoughts on the way the amulet worked? Not being able to go around PM or back and forth continuously?

I think amulet needs to break when there's a certain number of people left, or else it's virtually impossible for evil.

Wow. And Noobz could have passed that amulet to his teammates but instead, I'm guessing hoping he'd look like a good player, passed it to the flogs.
He wasn't allowed to pass it through his PM

Wow. And Noobz could have passed that amulet to his teammates but instead, I'm guessing hoping he'd look like a good player, passed it to the flogs.

Yeah that was wrong I think. No one even knew Noobz had it, so yes good would have assumed evil started with it, but it would have given them extra protection.

- Me giving the correct seer result to the wolves because JtG has godfather in his name and I'm ******ed

I thought the amulet play was unique and made people be creative :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think amulet needs to break when there's a certain number of people left, or else it's virtually impossible for evil.
I wanted to see what the amulet would do if it was still in play when numbers got low. I wasn't expecting the seer and 2 flogs to make it so long or to have 2/5 of the wolves die in 5 minutes hahaha

I thought the amulet play was unique and made people be creative :)

Only because it stuck with good, if people couldn't pass it within a faction then that heavily weighted it towards good. Mechanics like that are really interesting and have a place in the game, but we need to remember that 9/10 times good wins these games, and that shouldn't be the default ending.

The rules said so. Same with the flogs, they couldn't pass it around each other so had to take the risk of sending it out and hoping to get it back

SEX

Now that I have your attention, I may as well come forward now as the hungry wolf seeing as evil can't win from here. Our missed kills were as follows:

N1: SM
N2: SM again (we tested the waters to determine whether he was truly evil or a self-protecting doc)
N5: SR (jmoo suggested him as the possible seer so we had a crack. Blocked, thought he must have been the apprentice turned GF
N6: SR again after deaneus flipped GF (Blocked again. The flogs must have worked it out and gave him the amulet and 3KZ somehow worked out to protect him or he protected a random)

Well played SR, you're B.O.G in my eyes. Stayed under the radar throughout and revealed at the right time to clear the remaining village. Well played.

In case you're wondering how the PM was last night. Actually very quiet, I didn't expect jmoo to do it but I just said to him that it backfired because he did it about 3 minutes too early.

You can lynch either SM or I today leaving 1 kill and lynch the next day phase, let's get this done today and we can all enjoy our Easter. Stay safe everyone. Ta ta and farewell.

View attachment 855395
Great stuff mate. Genuinely thought it was SS. And well done on revealing now.

We had you tomorrow even if SM went rogue tonight. But that was more about numbers than mistakes from you. Well played :thumbsu:

Disagree with the B.O.G call on me. The flogs were brilliant from the start. That was confirmed when I received notification that I'd received the amulet a couple of days ago. Them going 50/50 on the votes for me v deaneus was brilliant. deaneus was always going to hang that night as I was immune to it. They changed the vote at the right time to keep it from being revealed.

Well played FR0GGY croweater 41 and ClarkeM . Brilliant game.

Amulet Movements:
N1 randomised to Noobz0r
N2 FR0GGY
N3 Rodney Dangerfield
N4 ClarkeM
N5 sausageroll
N6 Croweater
N7 sausageroll
N8 would have gone back to FR0GGY
That's more re-assuring. There was nothing we could have done to kill SR given he had 3 nights of protection unless he was killed earlier.

That's ******* hilarious.

I wanted to see what the amulet would do if it was still in play when numbers got low. I wasn't expecting the seer and 2 flogs to make it so long or to have 2/5 of the wolves die in 5 minutes hahaha

Flogs were always a strong change to last a fair while if amulet couldn't be passed in a PM, since you only need two flogs to come out and you could then flux it with Doctor protects.

Only because it stuck with good, if people couldn't pass it within a faction then that heavily weighted it towards good. Mechanics like that are really interesting and have a place in the game, but we need to remember that 9/10 times good wins these games, and that shouldn't be the default ending.
That as balanced by the restrictions on the doc

The rules said so. Same with the flogs, they couldn't pass it around each other so had to take the risk of sending it out and hoping to get it back

I think that's a flawed rule then. You're making it virtually impossible for evil since flogs had every reason to reveal as soon as they could, and flux the amulet with good.

- DERO not getting himself modkilled
- Jmoo screen-shotting just on 8:30 and not 3 minutes beforehand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back