Werewolf Werewolves of Sweet (Classic Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not kill him n1

Because I vote to lynch him on d1 regardless of role rather than taking a pot shot with zero info.

Because I vote to lynch him on d1 regardless of role rather than taking a pot shot with zero info.
You’re an awful player at this game.

May I recommend you stop playing?

You’re an awful player at this game.

May I recommend you stop playing?

You're an awful human mate.

Who the * do you think you are?

If you've got a problem PM me campaigner instead of show boating acting like you're something.

You're an awful human mate.

Who the fu** do you think you are?

If you've got a problem PM me campaigner instead of show boating acting like you're something.
Try this Harry.

My God this is just aids and why I gave up on following yesterday. Can people stop the s**t fights and play properly? It's honestly so boring.

Millky95 or Wooshette any chance of a truncated day phase to avoid this dragging on all day?

Or maybe Harry is the Apprentice.

If he is, the votes will then fall to me and that’s okay because I have the amulet.

In that case, as a second contingency, I vote SM to die, for now.

I think SM is a villager. But until I think of someone else, you’re the person I’m voting for right now.

Millky95

Or maybe Harry is the Apprentice.

If he is, the votes will then fall to me and that’s okay because I have the amulet.

In that case, as a second contingency, I vote SM to die, for now.

I think SM is a villager. But until I think of someone else, you’re the person I’m voting for right now.

Millky95

How can he be the apprentice if TJASTA failed to kill him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My God this is just aids and why I gave up on following yesterday. Can people stop the s**t fights and play properly? It's honestly so boring.

Millky95 or Wooshette any chance of a truncated day phase to avoid this dragging on all day?

Yeah right

As I said. Call it Millky95

Sorry everyone for the melt down. Had some shitty news this morning. Shouldn't take my frustrations out in the game. I wont post in this thread again.

Sorry everyone for the melt down. Had some shitty news this morning. Shouldn't take my frustrations out in the game. I wont post in this thread again.
Apology accepted. Look after yourself.

Take care Harry.

Hope all is well mate. Take care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back