2nds Werribee 2017 (No finals. Matt Hanson wins BnF. Thanks for the memories 'Bees)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
After the completion of the main draft we are nearing list completion and we've seen some huge changes to the side, which will also impact the look of this Werribee side, given it's list of available players, was a major disappointment last year.

Regulars gone include Tippett, McKenzie, Nahas wont be around, likely that they wont see much of the likes of Clarke or Daw next year either.

On a positive side, we again had a shocking year for injury for the underbelly of the side with hopefully the likes of Garner and Jacobs coming back from long term injuries to boost the overall health of the list.

Ahern may feature in the back half of the year, but we've also added the likes of Williams and Hrovat which should see competition for spots push some back.

The backline looks like it will be fairly strong next year, we've invested heavily in the draft there in the last few seasons.

The following players I realistically expect may see some action for Werribee next year:

Backs:

Hansen (28)
Durdin (20)
Nielsen (20)
Watson (18)
M.Williams (23)
E.Vickers-Willis (20)
M.Hibberd (20)

Mids:

Fordham (20)
Mountford (19)
Wagner (19)
Dumont (21)
Hrovat (22)
Anderson (22)
Mullett (24)
Jacobs (24)
J.Williams (18)
Ahern* (20)

Fwds:

Turner (20)
B.McKay (19)
Simpkin (18)
Larkey (18)
Garner (22)

What about that rugby prospect (Jenkins?)
Any chance he will get a role next year?
If he cracks the senior VFL side at all then he's progressed much faster than I think the club would have expected.

Werribee have lost a whole host of their better senior players as well from what I've been told. I don't think they'll be too good next year especially if we get a few injuries.

Wilson, Sherlock, Speight and a
Few other depth types have all moved on from what I've been told

Why? Wood is just a slightly taller midfielder.

Just my opinion.

Think two talls and a mobile tall in Wood is a better option.

Think playing the extra tall exposes us on the rebound and stops us from locking the ball in our forward half.

I'd also prefer to play an extra mid to help with rotations.

Also think Wood's best value is in forward 1/2 and not higher up the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the completion of the main draft we are nearing list completion and we've seen some huge changes to the side, which will also impact the look of this Werribee side, given it's list of available players, was a major disappointment last year.

Regulars gone include Tippett, McKenzie, Nahas wont be around, likely that they wont see much of the likes of Clarke or Daw next year either.

On a positive side, we again had a shocking year for injury for the underbelly of the side with hopefully the likes of Garner and Jacobs coming back from long term injuries to boost the overall health of the list.

Ahern may feature in the back half of the year, but we've also added the likes of Williams and Hrovat which should see competition for spots push some back.

The backline looks like it will be fairly strong next year, we've invested heavily in the draft there in the last few seasons.

The following players I realistically expect may see some action for Werribee next year:

Backs:

Hansen (28)
Durdin (20)
Nielsen (20)
Watson (18)
M.Williams (23)
E.Vickers-Willis (20)
M.Hibberd (20)

Mids:

Fordham (20)
Mountford (19)
Wagner (19)
Dumont (21)
Hrovat (22)
Anderson (22)
Mullett (24)
Jacobs (24)
J.Williams (18)
Ahern* (20)

Fwds:

Turner (20)
B.McKay (19)
Simpkin (18)
Larkey (18)
Garner (22)
Rucks:

Preuss (21)

Missed old mate Gibbo

Wow, that was unexpected.

Is your IQ really that low that you feel the need to pollute every second thread with your childish garbage?

Are you really that hard up for brain cells that you don't realise that hammering away at your sad, little hate campaign against Gibbo at every opportunity just makes you seem, at best, like an absolute clown, and at worse, like someone who may well have some sanity issues that need addressing?

Give it a ****ing rest, dude. You're adding nothing with this crap. (Unless you count spamming the forum.)

B: Mullett, Nielsen, VW
HB: Hansen, Durdin, Williams
C: Williams, Mountford, Fordham
HF: Wagner, Larkey, Simpkin
F: Turner, McKay, Anderson
Foll: Pruess, Hanson, Sodomaco
Int: rookie 1, rookie 2, rookie 3

I'll be interested to see how the Williams sisters go.
I'm trying to work a "top heavy" line in here, but I'm just not up to it.

Wow, that was unexpected.

Is your IQ really that low that you feel the need to pollute every second thread with your childish garbage?

Are you really that hard up for brain cells that you don't realise that hammering away at your sad, little hate campaign against Gibbo at every opportunity just makes you seem, at best, like an absolute clown, and at worse, like someone who may well have some sanity issues that need addressing?

Give it a ****ing rest, dude. You're adding nothing with this crap. (Unless you count spamming the forum.)
Not sure he deserves that many words.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back