2nds West Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 15 @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Butcher played well today.
2.2, at least 3 direct goal assists and a handful of other score involvements, and got into the game reasonably well with 15 touches. Thought considering the game Reynolds played Butcher played the supporting role well.

It's worth remembering in the last few years we'd be loving this kind of effort from him, now it's starting to be close to the norm.

To their face either over the fence or in the clubrooms - yes, over the internet - no.
Why not the internet? They are professionals being paid. Deserve credit as they do criticism. I would of thought it's a little more disrespectful saying it to their face or over the fence.. regardless polecs attitude is s**t and should be pulled up on it. He's got no problem putting in the K's but shirks off any body contact. Doesn't demand the ball and his face said it all post match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still noticed a couple of bad kicks by Toumpas but at the moment he's ahead of Ah Chee and Polec, maybe even Amon too.

Obviously Reynolds had a standout day up forward, but I liked Butch's game too. His goal early in the third term was a thing of beauty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back