2nds West Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 15 @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

That last 10 mins, was a period of play I'd be happy for them to omit from any archives.

Good solid win though and really nice to see the game slipping away but our boys rising to another level.

Duursma BOG, HH great, Hayes with a red hot finish, Mead and Clurey good. Some good and bad from Pasini, he's a long way off AFL level at the moment though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big pre-season for Lord, pick the lock to the weights room and let him loose.

He just looks like a kid ready to break through, just needs some more size, experience and confidence.

There's a bit of young Matt Primus about him.

Meady doing all he can to make the right people notice him. Could be a silly chance for a call up before season end.

Would be a Lazarus like performance after the lacerated spleen.

Except he can kick

He has some weapons. I meant more in terms of the development in him.

Also his aggression. He doesn't mind crashing a body.

So we playing Duursma in the AFL next week?

A tonne of possessions. Moved well and was a class above with his delivery of the ball. Lucky he didn't suffer an injury from that deliberate front on charge from Kaine Stevens. Can't see any benefit from him or Clurey having one more week in the Bs.

Both will be an inclusion for the Collingwood game.

Did Duursma spend the whole last quarter on the bench in preparation for AFL?
I think he was on the bench for almost 10 minutes in the last quarter. I reckon Clurey was on the bench for a large chunk in the 2nd quarter.

Hartlett is playing midfield in the seconds right? Is there a reason he can't come into the AFL side as a mid?
AFL players are bigger, faster and have bigger tanks. It's why Mayes is a mid at SANFL level and a flanker at AFL level too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back