2nds West Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 15 @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

A tonne of possessions. Moved well and was a class above with his delivery of the ball. Lucky he didn't suffer an injury from that deliberate front on charge from Kaine Stevens. Can't see any benefit from him or Clurey having one more week in the Bs.

Both will be an inclusion for the Collingwood game.
Cant see why we bring Clurey in - poor one on one and shakey with ball in hand. Mckenzie has gone well past him and i dont think you play all of jonas mckenzie clurey and Allir

I wouldn't pick Clurey or Hammer unless some more injuries happen. They can be emergencies though.
Very hard to drop McKenzie based on all the form he's shown this year and last (at all levels).
I'm a little concerned at Aliir's drop off in form the last month. It's evident that he's not playing with the same intensity, purpose or anticipation of the play and his confidence is not at the same level that had underlined his dominance in the first part of the year. Hopefully, he regains that soon as it's the difference between him dominating and being an average to above average tall defender.

Hartlett and Duursma are both afl players and pending fitness should play AFL in front of Mayes, Frederick, Woodcock etc.

Clurey is also an afl player but is not in our best 3 at the moment. Just not matching the output of Mckenzie at afl level and is either waiting for a form drop from one of the incumbents or an injury.

Mead had his best game that I've seen. Needs to clean up his kicking a bit but his hands are really clean and you can see why he is highly rated when he plays like that.

Hartlett and Duursma are both afl players and pending fitness should play AFL in front of Mayes, Frederick, Woodcock etc.

Clurey is also an afl player but is not in our best 3 at the moment. Just not matching the output of Mckenzie at afl level and is either waiting for a form drop from one of the incumbents or an injury.

Mead had his best game that I've seen. Needs to clean up his kicking a bit but his hands are really clean and you can see why he is highly rated when he plays like that.
Meads kicking is a strength of his, must be rusty.

A tonne of possessions. Moved well and was a class above with his delivery of the ball. Lucky he didn't suffer an injury from that deliberate front on charge from Kaine Stevens. Can't see any benefit from him or Clurey having one more week in the Bs.

Both will be an inclusion for the Collingwood game.

I can't see Clurey coming back into the side after it was abundantly clear that all of Jonas, Clurey, Aliir and McKenzie didn't work against Melbourne, even more so considering it means Aliir will spend time more as a swing man which is not his strong suit.

Clurey isn't a half back flanker and neither is McKenzie anymore. We either need to play McKenzie or Clurey as the fullback, and McKenzie hasn't shown anything to suggest Clurey should be ahead of him in the pecking order on that front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back