Poo Mega Thread West Coast’s rebuild and other Lolz….

How many years until WC are playing finals again?

• 3 years

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 4 years

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • 6+ years

Votes: 64 52.9%
  • Fold the club

Votes: 28 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
You have switched out as many as Freo has in the past 2 seasons. You could go a lot harder considering how bad your drafting has been since 2015, excluding 2017 + the last two years which is too early to tell.

Holding onto the fat is causing the floggings right now.
Imagine if Cockburn had this list. There will be big changes again this season as we hit the 2nd year of our rebuild

1682904862208-png.1675419

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
You have switched out as many as Freo has in the past 2 seasons. You could go a lot harder considering how bad your drafting has been since 2015, excluding 2017 + the last two years which is too early to tell.

Holding onto the fat is causing the floggings right now.
That’s because you’ve had players climbing over each other to escape Cockburn. Players actually want to hang around at West Coast, which is a good thing. Look where it’s got you - 6 years of being in the s**t before one brief moment of not being a laughing stock before sliding back into the muck again.

We took 5 players in the main draft last year, which is more than any other club. How many more should we have taken?

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
That’s because you’ve had players climbing over each other to escape Cockburn. Players actually want to hang around at West Coast, which is a good thing. Look where it’s got you - 6 years of being in the s**t before one brief moment of not being a laughing stock before sliding back into the muck again.

We took 5 players in the main draft last year, which is more than any other club. How many more should we have taken?
We'll be turning over more this year so even more active in this draft

Make the most of it before Tassie comes in

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
We share a record with St Kilda albeit not following them in 2nd as the most unssuccessful club in the comp like the purple pretenders

Oscar-worthy performance

Amid the gloom of West Coast’s season, Oscar Allen has achieved a feat that’s never been done before in the AFL era. Allen is the first player in almost 40 years to have booted multiple goals in each game for a side sitting on the bottom of the ladder after seven rounds. The last player to hit the scoreboard so regularly in a cellar-dwelling side at this stage of a season was all-time AFL/VFL goalkicking leader Tony Lockett, in the second year of his St Kilda career in 1984

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears, Perth Scorchers

Your self proclaimed draft and coaching expert (Beverly) says you a taking Reid.

Are things not going too well in the bromance? You know you can always speak to me.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Your self proclaimed draft and coaching expert (Beverly) says you a taking Reid.

Are things not going too well in the bromance? You know you can always speak to me.
Settle down alias

A lot of people and fans think Reid is the next coming

I'd rather split the pick myself and take more from this draft

We need maximum return

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears, Perth Scorchers
Settle down alias

A lot of people and fans think Reid is the next coming

I'd rather split the pick myself and take more from this draft

We need maximum return
I would do the same. Split the pick.

I am never a fan of this player x is the new player y talk. Where does it even come from? Their managers?

Clint Bizzell being a classic example, wasn't he supposed to be the next GAS?

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Never has there been two consecutive years where an AFL team hasn’t been able to field a side out of its listed 44. Cheat Coasts blatant disregard for their player management needs to be investigated. Tank Coast rorting the system for all to see.

#cheatcoasteagles
#tankcoasteagles
#dishonestdan
You should go to the media with your story about fake injuries

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
I would do the same. Split the pick.

I am never a fan of this player x is the new player y talk. Where does it even come from? Their managers?

Clint Bizzell being a classic example, wasn't he supposed to be the next GAS?
Luke Jackson is meant to be generational talent

Something tells me he isn't going to be (for Cockburn anyway)

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

As it stands, we already have 6 picks lined up in this years draft with multiple 2nd’s and 3rd’s. So yep, looks like Ol’ Trev has us sitting pretty once again.

Meanwhile, Melbourne currently has a draft hand better than Norfs - even after trading out JHF last season, thanks to Failmantle.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
The media will catch on. Not Nizzies paid off journos, the honest ones. Two seasons of not being able to field a team due to poor players Management. AFL must investigate !!

#cheatcoasttankers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
your club has almost 30 years of poor player management

fold them already

souf born losers

Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
your club has almost 30 years of poor player management

fold them already

souf born losers
Don’t do a #dishonestdan and try to deflect back on “ANYONE ANYTHING” this is all about Lathlains decent in the depths of hell. No AFL team in history, even us, has “NEVER” been in a position to not field a side for TWO (2) YEARS running because of piss poor player management.

#royalcommissionintocheaters

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Don’t do a #dishonestdan and try to deflect back on “ANYONE ANYTHING” this is all about Lathlains decent in the depths of hell. No AFL team in history, even us, has “NEVER” been in a position to not field a side for TWO (2) YEARS running because of piss poor player management.

#royalcommissionintocheaters
Your club hasn't fielded a winning side ever in the AFL #concerning #foldthepurples #soufsstain

Your term for injuries "piss poor player management" 🤣

Your desperation to take the heat off Longmanure and your forever loser club is amazing

Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
It’s great how this thread started out with Lolz and has now turned into nothing but a pile of melts from worried Failmantle fans who can see the writing on the wall with us cleaning up again in another draft and sailing onto premiership #5 while they continue to be a laughing stock.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
It’s great how this thread started out with Lolz and has now turned into nothing but a pile of melts from worried Failmantle fans who can see the writing on the wall with us cleaning up again in another draft and sailing onto premiership #5 while they continue to be a laughing stock.
Only going to get worse for them when Tassie joins

They can offload their useless captain to them at least

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Only going to get worse for them when Tassie joins

They can offload their useless captain to them at least
But by the time Tassie joins Jackson will be at his glorious best averaging 3 marks per game and Tinker would’ve checkmated the competition!

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
This Fred has moved from a lols Fred to exposing the #lathlainpromotescheating on their piss poor player management over the last two years. #investigatecheatcoast

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
6 picks in our pocket, including a likely pick 1. What should we do Geoffrey?

Take Reid and the rest of the picks as they sit

or

Bundle up the later picks for Gold Coast’s 1st and swap pick 1 for a few more 1sts?

Could end up with 3 1sts this year and a couple next if we play our cards right.

1533211F-ED67-4157-B3D5-3BF479439542.jpeg

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
This Fred has moved from a lols Fred to exposing the #lathlainpromotescheating on their piss poor player management over the last two years. #investigatecheatcoast

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Have you gone to the media with your story yet?

There has been no exposing. We clearly have injuries, it is published weekly

You're a weird unit Geoff 🤣

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back