Poo Mega Thread West Coast’s rebuild and other Lolz….

How many years until WC are playing finals again?

• 3 years

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 4 years

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • 6+ years

Votes: 64 52.9%
  • Fold the club

Votes: 28 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have missed the memo. We’ve got a war chest and will be ready to go shopping next year with some 5 star free agents ready to be pulled from the top shelf. :thumbsu:
shaun-of-the-dead-cheers.gif

lol yeah sure.

West Coast list manager Elton John and his entertaining mismanagement is suddenly going to cease.

shaun-of-the-dead-cheers.gif

lol yeah sure.

West Coast list manager Elton John and his entertaining mismanagement is suddenly going to cease.
That Gif. has so many rights ! Suck a big dick Wet Toast !

Last edited:

That’s really damning stuff from a premiership player and life member of the club.
Looking after their own interests. Its a First year player, they will be well gone before he will making any real difference. Degoey only had to make split second decisions while the WC players had to make ones that will last into retirement.

Looking after their own interests. Its a First year player, they will be well gone before he will making any real difference. Degoey only had to make split second decisions while the WC players had to make ones that will last into retirement.
Spoken like a true st Kilda supporter.

You shouldn’t throw stones Failmantle fans.

Where were all his teammates when Darcy was brutalised by the 4 foot enforcer a few rounds back??

09C7352A-CAF8-4E89-B45B-9066102DD456.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You shouldn’t throw stones Failmantle fans.

Where were all his teammates when Darcy was brutalised by the 4 foot enforcer a few rounds back??

View attachment 1706664

Well it's pure physics really, If a sack of s**t has more s**t in it than the other sack then of course it is going to have more momentum !

Pretty easy really, didnt take too much thought Geoff . Are you that lazy mate?

So the final result from my calculations are that West Coast are full of s**t ! .

albert einstein GIF

Well it's pure physics really, If a sack of s**t has more s**t in it than the other sack then of course it is going to have more momentum !

Pretty easy really, didnt take too much thought Geoff . Are you that lazy mate?

So the final result from my calculations are that West Coast are full of s**t ! .

albert einstein GIF
It would appear that Darcy is clearly the larger sack of s**t though.
Embarrassing really how easily he went down, but that's Freo hey😁

I'm late to the party guys

Sorry had to wash the dishes

Did I hear correct? NicNat is done for the season and they didn't even bother picking another player in the mid season draft when they have long term injuries and holes in their list

This happens to be the worst list management ever

Shame on you west coast you have done this to yourselves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back